Posted (edited)
On 10/22/2017 at 3:00 PM, Herlitz said:

he online is basically the same it was a year or two ago... Not many people join, not many people leave.

Hahaha, of course. That means there's not 1.5k online but approx. 1k shops and 100-150 real players and 100 bots.

Russian server...  

Edited by Irelia#1
New addition :)

5 hours ago, Irelia#1 said:

Hahaha, of course. That means there's not 1.5k online but approx. 1k shops and 100-150 real players and 100 bots.

Russian server...  

1) The offline shops aren't count. You don't have to trust the numbers though, you can check the video I've posted in my previous post

2) Ironically enough, there're almost no Russians on the server - there're players from around the globe (obviously Europe, but also South America, South Korea, Vietnam and very large Chinese playerbase), but most Russian players are either on ru offi or gamecoast.

I've been trying to contact the Gm last couple of days and can't find him. Any knows where is he, or how can I talk to him about a quest? 

6 hours ago, Hann1bal said:

I've been trying to contact the Gm last couple of days and can't find him. Any knows where is he, or how can I talk to him about a quest? 

Hey, we usually contact GMs via Skype (here are contacts - Koll is the guy who deals with problems - just make sure it's the right guy because there're several impostors) or just make a topic on forum about the problem :) 

4 hours ago, babaika said:

cool server, I like the online would be just a little more, but right now with the cold weather all should be corrected

True that... But much more importantly the patch 2.5, which should arrive in upcoming months. Can't blame the admins for polishing it before release though.

Ever dreamed of a server where you could login without paying for VIP, because all slots are occupied by bots, boxes and afk fishers? Well here it is.