Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I bought it with some disscount, im so happy 😉 TRUSTED SALLER, high support and awsome dev, helping with filles filles, nice bug fixing. RECOMENDED.
P.S try to get skype/facebook or etc to communicate not only mail 😉

Update. 
SCAMER, NO RESPONSES NO FIXING DO NOT BUY I WILL SHARE SOURCE!

Edited by Sacrificial

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Sorry about my english :-[ ) Hello, this is my firts topic here, and the firts time selling something made for my on Server, but i need money to pay a Server Machine for my Server.   This Engine present many option and features.     Vote System Individual. Buffer Scheme Teleport Shop Warehouse Augment Manager Sub Class Manager Class Transfer Config Char Panel Drop Search PvP / PK List Log PvP / PK Castle Manager Simbol Maker Manager Clan & Ally Manager Go Party Leader Go Flag Color Name

Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEbLYLWSRy9gHmeg90kcTw   News Features:   Borrow Account System:   Subclass Cumulative:   Invisible system for Supervise the Server Members Staff:   Olympiad System:    

Update Dressme System with Full Exclusive Features:  

1 hour ago, Sacrificial said:

I bought it with some disscount, im so happy ;) TRUSTED SALLER, high support and awsome dev, helping with filles filles, nice bug fixing. RECOMENDED.
P.S try to get skype/facebook or etc to communicate not only mail ;)

He dont have any fb here or skype..

11 minutes ago, [Hao] said:

Don't buy this, eventually you will find bugs and the developer will stop responding

+++ have proofs. He also sold some already shared features for 50 euros. 

this is litteraly in the shared source from jmaster, just take it from there...
https://gyazo.com/c3ab7183744354e1432b5e7c6311f95d

Edited by HyperBlown