Looking For L2Off Interlude Pack

hello guys! i want to buy a complete l2 off interlude (without customs) and good balance as it possible. i have speak only with advext64.. can i trust him? he look like very helpfull.

thanks in advance!

P.S. i know my english is  really bad..  sorry about that!

Edited by gmantz

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

There are two primary developers of "stock" but maintained Interlude packs. (that i know of)

Vangauth and AdvExt

The AdvExt guys seem to function like a company who produce and maintain a particular product that anyone can buy. Whereas Vang is selective about who he deals with and their competency to manage and develop a server on their own.

While (to me) this position is TOTALLY understandable and im sure completely warranted, it would make the initial process of acquiring the files more difficult. Your best bet would be to get an introduction from someone who deals with him and will vouch for you / make the introduction should you decide to go with him.

AdvExt in my limited experience makes a great product and continue to actively support it. They even have a nifty email ticketing system!
Responses generally take around 12 hour though, but this probably to do with the time difference.

What i would recommend FIRST is to figure out what your goals are and also assess your competence level at this... sport. :P

- Are you new to L2 server administration / development?
If yes, grab one of the packs shared here and search for answers to the questions you have.
This forum is a wealth of knowledge and people are generally willing to help you help yourself. (That being the key bit)

- Are familiar with L2 development and just want to create and test a few specific things? 
If yes, again, grab one of the packs from here. But remember where it came from and give thanks to both the poster and original maintainer.

- Are you looking to go production ready with the stock package !!NOW!!?
If yes... Please dont. Figure out some sort of differentiator for your server and develop that first and get user feedback.

- Do you already have your "new and unique" component that players want?
If yes, then you simply need to decide who to go with.
Unfortunately i can't offer a feature matrix or provide advice on the subject.

/// Edit ///
Forgot about this thread:

No matter what you decide, never let cost be an issue.
Both teams put in thousands of hours to get where they are now.
The level of knowledge, technical skill, and patience to do what they've done is staggering.
Make the decision that best suits your need and pay what they're asking. 
Edited by tk422