interlude [L2Off]Lineage2Azure

zaStaFf

Hello guys,

Welcome to Lineage 2 Azure: We plan to launch on 04 September. Here you can find full description and how to connect in our server.

Planned Schedule:

Open BETA: 25 August GMT+3

Grand Opening: 04 September GMT+3

Official Links:
http://lineage2azure.com/promo/
http://forum.lineage2azure.com/
https://www.facebook...zurecom?fref=ts
http://www.twitch.tv/lineage2azure

Azure 15x Rates:

·         XP: 15x

·         SP: 15x

·         ADENA: 10x

ADENA DROP RATE: 70%

·         DROP: 8x

·         RB: 4x, amount 1x

·         SPOIL: 5x

Materials: 3x  Max - Amount, 1x Chance

How it Works ? Click here !

·         QUEST XP: 5x

·         QUEST ADENA: 5x

·         SEALSTONES: 8x

·         PARTY EXP: retail

·         QUEST DROP AMOUNT

Quests Changed: Click here !

FzhlJW3.jpg

Azure 15x Features:

FILES:

PLATFORM: INTERLUDE [OFF]

·         Windows 10 Ready

·         All Quests Works

·         All Skils Works

·         Geodata Full

·         Augmentation System Full

·         Duel System

·         Herb System Full

·         Interlude Olympiad System

·         Interlude Clan System

·         Death Penalty

·         Shadow Items

·         Cursed Weapons

·         Interlude Freight System

·         Hero Skills

·         Interlude Quest Slots

·         Offline Shop System

·         Client/Server side protection system checking client version and preventing dualboxing and hacking

·         Antibot Protection

DUAL BOXING POLICY:

Maximum amount of characters that can be in game from one computer, at the same time is limited to three ( it is per Hardware ID, not per IP ).

ADJUSTMENTS:

The adjustments are made to create a nice and unique game-play.

If something is not written here,it means that it's unchanged, examples are the Subclass, Noblesse, Class III quests, they are retail.

Dynasty Craft System:

We wanted to increase the life time of the server, so now players can craft Dynasty Armors and Accessories.

·         Added two new high level Quests ( for Dynasty Recipes )

The Quests names are: "Slay the Dragon !" and "Dragon's Legacy".

·         In the first quest you will need to slay the Ancient Dragon Balerion, as a reward will be granted "access to the second Quest" ( Willow's Letter ).

·         In the second one you will need to hunt Dragons and bring their "Dragon bones" to Willow, as a reward you will receive Dynasty Armors or Accesories Recipes ( randomly or selective ).

Dynasty Craft 1.  Quest - Slay the Dragon !

Dynasty Craft 2.  Quest - Dragon's Legacy

·         Added Dynasy Armors and Accesories items ( recipes, parts, sealed, full items )

Fully Client and Server Side

·         Retail Events

·         Class I & Class II Buyable

·         Team vs Team Manager

·         Support Ticket from the Website

·         Support directly using our chat from the Forum

·         Friendly Administration

Donation List

nW8fIaW.jpg

Vote List

SsJy4We.jpg

Server Hardware and DDoS Protection:

·         Dell PowerEdge R810 | 4x HexaCore Xeon E7540 | 48x 2,0 GHz | 256 GB RAM

·         DDoS Protection: 500 Gbps ( Netherlands, Romania, America )

Edited by zaStaFf

In few words i'll explain you what happened, why we chose to wipe Azure 15x server and how things will be in the future.

Sincerely i tell you that on our first server we had some big problems whitch we didn't found on beta test. Those problems were because of file pack that we used. After 2 weeks from start we bought a new file pack and reworked it from scratch. Now 95% of problems are fixed. Despite of all problems that we had, we've reached 1500+ online but ppl started to leave rapidly and was normal because they wanted a server without bugs.

On Season 2 there will be no wipe. In the distant future (6 months +/-) probably a new server will be opened on Azure and after a time we will merge those 2 servers.

Wipe is a thing that we don't like, but on this first server damage was made from the start and we received suggestions to wipe, even from players who stayed here till the end.

Best regards and waiting for you to be part of the community in Season 2.

Edited by zaStaFf

It looks like same azure from before one month. Drop rates were bugged and for one week gm was unable to fix them.

That problem was solved  and since now I'm part of the dev team on new server  I will say that such kind of issues wont happen again. We will do our best to solve it.

Edited by xeL

That problem was solved  and since now I'm part of the dev team on new server  I will say that such kind of issues wont happen again. We will do our best to solve it.

oh oh xel :D

Now I will tell you what happened. We started after first week. I heard there was bug with crafting where with one click you get x25 mats which is total mess with crafting and without any wipe. Then when we started in dragon valley plated leather boots parts were not dropping. Later we found that if some mob has 10 items on drop he drops only one and very often. For 1 day we got 3 top c weps and 2 top B weps. 20-30 B armors. And this was for 2-3 days playing. Gms were promising fixing everyday and told me that some other gm messed up drop rates and now he is kicked from gm team. Sooner top cp dropped items in giran telling that gm is spawning and killing golkonda for ppl who waited too long for it but missied it somehow. Then my cp quit. Even at the end gm was jailing some ppl and they were escaping from jail :D

Now I will tell you what happened. We started after first week. I heard there was bug with crafting where with one click you get x25 mats which is total mess with crafting and without any wipe. Then when we started in dragon valley plated leather boots parts were not dropping. Later we found that if some mob has 10 items on drop he drops only one and very often. For 1 day we got 3 top c weps and 2 top B weps. 20-30 B armors. And this was for 2-3 days playing. Gms were promising fixing everyday and told me that some other gm messed up drop rates and now he is kicked from gm team. Sooner top cp dropped items in giran telling that gm is spawning and killing golkonda for ppl who waited too long for it but missied it somehow. Then my cp quit. Even at the end gm was jailing some ppl and they were escaping from jail :D

We admit the problems, that's why that dev was kicked out of the team, there was a problem with an NPC that crashed npc server too, and when a players talked to it all npcs dissppared. 

It would have been simple for us to change the name but it's not the way we do things, all of the players that stayed, they know we fixed the problems after, as I promised, but that dev fixed something and broke something else.

"spawning and killing golkonda for ppl who waited too long for it but missied it somehow" - i am the one that did that, maybe i was wrong to help the players that waited a few hours there , but server got D/C just when golky died and they could not talk to the box.

From our research there was a player that found the bug and exploited it, when the clan you mentioned was killing a rb, he just talked to that npc and kill npc server. However, those problems are long gone.

We have learned from our mistakes and fixed them.

Edited by razvypp

Hello guys,

Open Beta will be launched tomorrow on 25 August GMT+3 and last until 03 September.

Open Beta Features

·         .menu - command in game ( stop exp/sp, jointvt, stop chat, Faq )

·         AutolearnSkills

·         TVT Event every hour

·         Beta Box (contains 1kkk adena, 10k donation/tvt/vote coins)

·         Starter Pack (No Grade weapon/set/jewels, soe to giran)

RATES: (Live rates)

·         Exp 15x

·         SP 15x

·         Drop 8x

·         Spoil 5x (Materials 3x amount, 1x chance)

·         Adena 10x

·         SealStones 8x

·         RB 4x, 1x amount

NPCs: (Only on Beta)

·         GMShop

·         Buffer (with 2h buffs)

·         Class Manager

·         Lvl Up Npc

Join us!

Edited by zaStaFf

• 2 weeks later...