[HELP]Win a castle siege this saturday!!!

skull1

This saturday i have the shutgard castle siege in a high rate server x5000,

what thype of class player i need considered we are in 9 in clan? NOTE:the castle dont have an owner ,and there are 7 clan signed.

If we will enter into the castle what i will have to do for take the castle?(i dont think that break the door and kill all the sentinel will give me the castle)

plz reply thanks

9 person against 7 clans ? Dont think that you`re far with this, even if you has epic jewels, db+++++ set +++++ since that its x5k xD

Your clan leader must use a skill on artifact to take control of castle.

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/castle.html

Edit: Ofc, other clans will try to kill your clan leader on pvp, or when he be on artifact.

9 person against 7 clans ?

Read more carefully , there are other 7 clans (but they are not ally or nothing) so they will kill each others

@skull1

Simple , w8 till the last moment (like 10 minutes before siege end)

Go whit 4 of your 9 has Healers and the 3 or 4 has Daggers to kill fast evryone and at last the leader that will take  thecastle has Paladin or Titan (u will need to be fucking strong when u cast the Engrave

Read more carefully , there are other 7 clans (but they are not ally or nothing) so they will kill each others

@skull1

Simple , w8 till the last moment (like 10 minutes before siege end)

Go whit 4 of your 9 has Healers and the 3 or 4 has Daggers to kill fast evryone and at last the leader that will take  thecastle has Paladin or Titan (u will need to be -beep-ing strong when u cast the Engrave

I did, but on both meanings it gonna be hard :P

so after 15 minutes the siege started the server had lag so we cant finish siege and i have to wait another 2 weeks for attack it :(,

we were 3 bish,1  kamael fighter,3 archers,2 mistic muse and a titan(me) and we have kill ALL (9vs 7 clan----->10 vs 10 clan!!) so dont worry, excluded 1 clan who is strong, are all noob ;D.

ps. after have broke the wall next the door, with the golem of the dwarf,we cant entered into the castle ,so noone was enter into castle, is normal o is a bug?

I hardly will belive on that =\

ps. after have broke the wall next the door, with the golem of the dwarf,we cant entered into the castle ,so noone was enter into castle, is normal o is a bug?

l2j servers are usually buged, or your server had more ppl than it could handle and it lagged itself.