How To Climb Elo With Twitch (Lane Success 90%+)

Sawadee

This Twitch brought me up in elo in no time and works until people know about it and start to prepare (counter).

Basic strategy works best with a smart supp: you want to reach level 2 by killing the frog or golems without losing too much hp.

Summoners: Flash ( kappa.png ) and Exhaust NO HEAL, ask you Support to go for Ignite!

Items: Dolans Blade and a Pot of your choice, Scrying Orb

Skills: R>E>Q>W

Start: You start Golems or Frog and Q for fastest killing. Best support is Janna or Lulu (shields op, level 6 op to peel)

Lane: When you reach level 2 you want to sneak into the lane. Your enemy will still be lvl 1. 

Tactic: Sneak into the lane with Q, put Exhaust on the adc and start attacking, make your supp use Ignite, press E, FIRST BLOOD

Now push lane into tower and proceed to get farm while your enemy is behind, recall to get your first items

Build: Start with Yomuu into PD, after that you either go IE or Boots (you dont want attack speed here, you want to survive. Ninja Tabi or Tenacity should be focus) and you want to finish the build with LW and BT or GA

Question: Why no Bork omg? - Easy answer: you dont need more as. With your build, q and active Yomuu you will hit the as cap. These 6 seconds are enough to win the fight. If an enemy gets annoying you still have exhaust to peel for yourself as wellas the defensive style boots.

Late game strat:

- WARDS! Try to catch solo enemies off guard and 100-0 them with a full combo.

- Wait for Teamfights to get messy, then sneak in and pound out a full combo with active R, press E for penta

- use Yomuu active + q to push down turrets super fast, try to solo drakes as often as you find the time

- steal jungle buffs from the enemies as often as you can, wards are the way to success

For questions post here. This will only work if you know how to snowball after first blood. Needs some practice for sure but its exotic and 90% copied from a challenger that rekt me and others several times.

http://gyazo.com/b13...27d6eca5d2a2a18

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing twitch quite a while now and I would like to use this strategy. What about runes and masteries though? Will I have to use my standard adc ones?

flad ad , or 

marks : x9 attack damage

seals: x9 armor ( pr x5 armor x4 health)

glyphs: x5 magic resist x4 attack speed

quint: x3 attack speed

Nevertheless build your runes in the way you prefer them , its not wise to copy them.

flad ad , or 

marks : x9 attack damage

seals: x9 armor ( pr x5 armor x4 health)

glyphs: x5 magic resist x4 attack speed

quint: x3 attack speed

Nevertheless build your runes in the way you prefer them , its not wise to copy them.

Agree with Sanctus Rune Setup for this play style