Reporting Moderator

Icarus Dev

Hello i would report someone from the moderators of this community. The reasons are the following :

1) I bought the updater and logo services from denart (toonoobtoschool) and she did not make ANY progress and yet she disappeared for almost 3 months reassuring me that everything was ok. Finally , because her boyfriend Nightwolf ( vasilis ) told her not to create my updater she did not do it and hung me up. So i made a bad review about her services then. 
A fucking moderator deleted my comments.

2) .Thug and Gateway say comments like : you are javaboy , you are a corrupted / stealer    etc etc and it is ok...when i say that thug is a thief and i can prove it cause he scammed many people , then sweets deletes my comments.(their comments that have no proofs of course let's keep them they look nice).
Proof here. http://prntscr.com/6gp3ss

Isn't this corruption? Sweet deletes comments because he likes to support his friends... Also MeVsYou deleted a bad review for a product that is really bad and i can prove it via conversations too with denart , conversations started in june of 2014....

3) This post will probably be deleted too , so i will keep a backup of it and some screenshots , that i will show to Maxtor to show him that this is the reason why MaxCheaters die as a community, CORRUPTION.

I always had my mind clear and was right with my clients and i expect everyone to support it or at least support their negative opinion with some proof for christ sake.
Thanks for your time,
IcarusDev

1) a facking moderator is allowed to clean a topic at the request. She told that you never was her customer. So, while you just came and crap talked w/o any evidence, I had right to delete your post.

2) I don't even remember it and how can you know that was me, lol. About the "javaboy", it's their pov and I don't rly see any reason to delete such posts. Should I delete all negative comments, I don't think so.. About the screen, I don't understand it.

3) Corruption? Taking friends side? I don't even have a one single real friend here. So, your statement is invalid.

Next time if you want to report someone do it properly, don't trash talk topics. I'm not a god to know everyone and everything.

They should post evicence about their statements for someone. And yes you are corrupted...So she lied to you , i will give you proofs now via skype conversations will she be banned for lying to a moderator? 
Also , i did report the above persons since they told me scammer and java boy ( not that knowing java is bad ) but because they try without proof to say to the client that i am going to steal their money and that i do not have the knowledge to support his work , which is rediculus... Shouldn't a moderator say to them post proof or else you get a warning ? and with some warnings ban comes or something like that...But instead you do nothing man....

You don't rly think that I will get involved in EACH post where someone say something bad or false accusation. I'm not browsing and reading all topics/posts and to be honest, I won't.

I just saw a kinda 'pointless' report, which was true, you can't dent that, and there was nothing bad and you wanted us to ban him, for telling the truth/true? If you find "javaboy" as a insult, then I'm sorry, lol.. I am also javaboy and I don't find it negative in any way.

They didn't say anything about stealing money, at least I didn't saw.

No offence to anyone but this guy should be banned for flaming/accusing a mod for such things.

He's kinda arrogant.

Isn't it?

Should I say "post proofs of what you say"? You won't provide them, since it's your damn pov. So, stop the drama.

Edited by SweeTs

Of course i am arrogant man , i should be... with your attitude and your friends thug ( the fat guy as we call them ) ,and  le memer master ,who is now elen and has a problem with GREEK people... Since those stuff are tolerant in this community i have every right to be arrogant and you are not the one to judge it...So sweet i am waiting an answer here. if i provide you right here , right now proofs , dialogs with her , will she be banned??

*ps , no javaboy is not an insult but it is not the truth also , since i am a Programmer with a degree of Univercity of Pireus , 2 years now and i create apps since i was 14-15... I can not tolerate their bad behaviour and trying to "inform a client to watch out with me cause i am the bad guy" without any proof

Edited by Icarus Dev

Isn't it?

Should I say "post proofs of what you say"? You won't provide them, since it's your damn pov. So, stop the drama.

There is nothing proof related, i just made fun of him calling him java guy and he started to cry as you see.

X_X

There is nothing proof related, i just made fun of him calling him java guy and he started to cry as you see.

X_X

I know, I was refering to him since he said previously about proofs and such, while he accuses me for deleting bad posts at the request of my friends. :not bad:

So sweet i am waiting an answer here. if i provide you right here , right now proofs , dialogs with her , will she be banned??

Probably, Global Mod busy about bans, not me.

no javaboy is not an insult but it is not the truth also , since i am a Programmer with a degree of Univercity of Pireus , 2 years now and i create apps since i was 14-15... I can not tolerate their bad behaviour and trying to "inform a client to watch out with me cause i am the bad guy" without any proof

While they don't know everything, they can express their pov. While it's not rly offensive, I don't mind.

Edited by SweeTs

No need good reason for ban normal/vip users :D

Yeah, we will ban everyone who said a bad word, legit :D

Edited by SweeTs

http://prntscr.com/6gq7nkhave a look about denart.. she says here that i was her client, and that the work should be completed but it never did because of her boyfriend nightwolf... so she lied in  your face sweet.. and you deleted my comment because she lied , isn't that corruption from your side? and doesn't she deserve a ban because she lied to a moderator so she could get rid of my negative comment for her work??