L2 Adrenaline Scripts.

10 minutes ago, siriys_blek said:

To walk around the rooms , like a mapped catas mostly i mean

Now i am searching script for CAPTCHA, cause some1 may report my bot.

what type of captcha exactly ,maybe it's shared alrdy..

• 2 weeks later...
var
  adena:tl2item;
begin
  while engine.delay(555) do begin
  inventory.user.byid(57, adena);
    if assigned(adena) and (adena.count > 5 * 1000000) then begin // more than 5kk
      while not user.target.dead do delay(11);
      engine.facecontrol(0,false); delay(555);
      engine.entertext('.deposit'); delay(555);
      engine.facecontrol(0,true);
    end;
  end;
end.

Anyone can make this work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, 
I'm looking for a script for Sell/Buy actions with NPC on Interlude servers. Engine.Exchange doesn't work, so it must be done via packets.

Or if you know how to catch a specifit packets I will be grateful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem with attached captcha.

I've tried with:

procedure  checkForCaptcha;
begin
  while  Engine.Status = lsOnline  do
  begin
    if  Engine.dlgtext.contains ('C0de') then
    begin
      engine.dlgsel ('C0de')
    end;
  end;
end;
begin
Script.NewThread(@checkForCaptcha);
end.

Scripts starts and works, but after aroud 1 minute it stops for some reason (any idea why?)

Shot00000.jpg

3 hours ago, Akyoto said:

Hi,

I have a problem with attached captcha.

I've tried with:

procedure  checkForCaptcha;
begin
  while  Engine.Status = lsOnline  do
  begin
    if  Engine.dlgtext.contains ('C0de') then
    begin
      engine.dlgsel ('C0de')
    end;
  end;
end;
begin
Script.NewThread(@checkForCaptcha);
end.

Scripts starts and works, but after aroud 1 minute it stops for some reason (any idea why?)

Shot00000.jpg

its captcha in tutorial window, not sure if there is api for tutorial window, but with packets should work fine

22 hours ago, adr.bot said:

its captcha in tutorial window, not sure if there is api for tutorial window, but with packets should work fine

Hi adr.bot,

thank you for the reply and advices. I have still few questions, and if you wouldnt mind to answer them that would be great.

1. Any idea where can I read about sending packets via scripts?

2. why above script is stopping after 1-2 minutes (is it because I have enabled other options in adrenaline like autobuffing and attacks?

Edited by Akyoto

5 hours ago, Akyoto said:

Hi adr.bot,

thank you for the reply and advices. I have still few questions, and if you wouldnt mind to answer them that would be great.

1. Any idea where can I read about sending packets via scripts?

2. why above script is stopping after 1-2 minutes (is it because I have enabled other options in adrenaline like autobuffing and attacks?

procedure OnPacket(ID, ID2: Cardinal; Data: Pointer; Size: Word);
begin
 print(ID);
 print(MemToHex(Data^, Size));
end;
begin
  delay(-1);
end.

this receive packets from server to client if i not wrong, "OnCliPacket" from client to server

to send packet

engine.sendtoserver('');

engine.sendtoclient('');

why ur script is stopping i have no idea

Hello adr.bot and everyone,

I have been using adrenalin quite long already, and have been making my own scripts with simple language. Atm I have a few questions from scripting that im facing atm on my own:

1- How to equip different jewels for each slot? For instance, if I use the command below it will equip and unequip the same jewel:

Inventory.user.ById(12325, item); 
        Engine.UseItem(item);
        Engine.UseItem(item); 

I wanna equip one earring on each slot or substitute the earring that is being used in each slot.

2- How to identify the dialog from the NPC and select the correct answer (for instance, get a pet wolf quest, quite similar to anti captcha)? I think its using this code, right?

Engine.dlgtext.contains

I managed to identify the text, but engine.dlgsel does not work in this specific chat (it works for other NPC). I tried doing bypass like this:

if engine.dlgtext.contains('useful') then
begin
Engine.BypassToServer('1110003');

But it didnt work, here's the full dialog:

<html><body>
Question:<br>What is the normal lifespan of a wolf in captivity?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110052</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110053</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110054</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110051</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110055</fstring></body></html>

3- How is possible to identify if the user has any dyes and which are them with the script?

4- Currently my auto level script sometimes could get stuck (invisible wall in town, a rock, tree or even some lag that might screw it). How can I "check" if the char is doing nothing and use scape or something?

5- My auto level scripts is currently for single char, how can I comunicate with another char in pt and make them follow the same script at the same time (for instance, my script goes to town, rebuff, restock and go back to farming location, but I want the other char in pt do the same at the same time and go back and wait for the rest before farming again). I thought I could manage doing that with party message.

Thanks very much if anyone can help with some of those questions!

Edited by nhaka

On 6/18/2018 at 8:57 PM, nhaka said:

Hello adr.bot and everyone,

I have been using adrenalin quite long already, and have been making my own scripts with simple language. Atm I have a few questions from scripting that im facing atm on my own:

1- How to equip different jewels for each slot? For instance, if I use the command below it will equip and unequip the same jewel:

Engine.UseItem(item);
        Engine.UseItem(item); 

I wanna equip one earring on each slot or substitute the earring that is being used in each slot.

2- How to identify the dialog from the NPC and select the correct answer (for instance, get a pet wolf quest, quite similar to anti captcha)? I think its using this code, right?

Engine.dlgtext.contains

I managed to identify the text, but engine.dlgsel does not work in this specific chat (it works for other NPC). I tried doing bypass like this:

if engine.dlgtext.contains('useful') then
begin
Engine.BypassToServer('1110003');

But it didnt work, here's the full dialog:

<html><body>
Question:<br>What is the normal lifespan of a wolf in captivity?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110052</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110053</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110054</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110051</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110055</fstring></body></html>

3- How is possible to identify if the user has any dyes and which are them with the script?

4- Currently my auto level script sometimes could get stuck (invisible wall in town, a rock, tree or even some lag that might screw it). How can I "check" if the char is doing nothing and use scape or something?

5- My auto level scripts is currently for single char, how can I comunicate with another char in pt and make them follow the same script at the same time (for instance, my script goes to town, rebuff, restock and go back to farming location, but I want the other char in pt do the same at the same time and go back and wait for the rest before farming again). I thought I could manage doing that with party message.

Thanks very much if anyone can help with some of those questions!

1. u should use items by oid

2. as example u can use engine.waitaction([ladlg], p1,p2) and then check engine.dlgtext example with command "pos"

3. no idea

4.  i think this should work

procedure doSoe();
begin
// stuff for soe
end;

var
	qwe:boolean;
begin
	qwe := false;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then
	begin
		engine.moveto(x,y,z);
	end;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then // at end point
		qwe := true;
	if not qwe then
		dosoe;
end.

5. no idea also

3 hours ago, adr.bot said:

1. u should use items by oid

2. as example u can use engine.waitaction([ladlg], p1,p2) and then check engine.dlgtext example with command "pos"

3. no idea

4.  i think this should work

procedure doSoe();
begin
// stuff for soe
end;

var
	qwe:boolean;
begin
	qwe := false;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then
	begin
		engine.moveto(x,y,z);
	end;
	if user.inrange(x,y,z,r) then // at end point
		qwe := true;
	if not qwe then
		dosoe;
end.

5. no idea also

TY Adr,

1. I managed how to find OID and I'm posting here if someone need what I made (its to unequip both rings with same ID, just change the ID in the script, you can change it to any kind of item, just need to adapt it):

function UseRingOID(showInfo: boolean = true): integer;
var
    item: TL2Item;
    i : integer;
    a: integer;
    b: integer;
    ringA: integer;
    ringB: integer;

begin
    for i:=0 to Inventory.User.Count-1 do
    begin
        if (Inventory.User.Items(i).Equipped) then
      begin
         Result := Inventory.User.Items(i).OID;
         if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (a=1) then  //here put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringA:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         a:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringA, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end
         else if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (b=1) then //here  put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringB:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         b:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringB, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end;
        end;
    end;
 Result := -1;
end;

2. I dunno if I understand your suggestion  but I managed to identify the window and the text, but I cant make it select the answer with engine.dlgsel nor engine.bypass. Do you know what I need to put in bypass to make this work. Here's the full chat of one of them (but all follow the same structure just changing the numbers). I think it might need some work to use it, because it does not follow the normal bypass dialog:

<html><body>
Question:<br>Pets are very useful to their owners. Which  of the following is <font color="LEVEL">not</font> an appropriate use of a pet?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110004</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110002</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110001</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110003</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110005</fstring></body></html

Or if you have an example with pos to select the answer?

Thanks for the other answers.

Edited by nhaka

1 hour ago, nhaka said:

TY Adr,

1. I managed how to find OID and I'm posting here if someone need what I made (its to unequip both rings with same ID, just change the ID in the script, you can change it to any kind of item, just need to adapt it):

function UseRingOID(showInfo: boolean = true): integer;
var
    item: TL2Item;
    i : integer;
    a: integer;
    b: integer;
    ringA: integer;
    ringB: integer;

begin
    for i:=0 to Inventory.User.Count-1 do
    begin
        if (Inventory.User.Items(i).Equipped) then
      begin
         Result := Inventory.User.Items(i).OID;
         if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (a=1) then  //here put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringA:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         a:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringA, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end
         else if ((Inventory.User.Items(i).ID) = 12337) and not (b=1) then //here  put normal ID you are looking for
         begin
         Delay(555);
         ringB:= (Inventory.User.Items(i).OID);
         b:=1;
         Inventory.user.ByOId(ringB, item);            
         Engine.UseItem(item);          
         end;
        end;
    end;
 Result := -1;
end;

2. I dunno if I understand your suggestion  but I managed to identify the window and the text, but I cant make it select the answer with engine.dlgsel nor engine.bypass. Do you know what I need to put in bypass to make this work. Here's the full chat of one of them (but all follow the same structure just changing the numbers). I think it might need some work to use it, because it does not follow the normal bypass dialog:

<html><body>
Question:<br>Pets are very useful to their owners. Which  of the following is <font color="LEVEL">not</font> an appropriate use of a pet?<br><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110004</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110002</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110001</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110003</fstring><fstring p1="" p2="" p3="" p4="" p5="">1110005</fstring></body></html

Or if you have an example with pos to select the answer?

Thanks for the other answers.

hmm i never see dialog like that, seems there is no bypass strings xd