We made a lot of updates, that's why we decided to make server wipe. Server will be much better than it was. Everyday 2-3 GM Events, massive pvp in new pvp zones, much more olympiad battles.

Server started successfully, have over 200 online players!

Rates:
EXP 9999x
SP 9999x
ADEN 9999x
DROP 1x
Starting/Subclass level - 80

Enchant Rates:
Safe +5
Max +40 
Simple Scrolls 85%
Blessed Scrolls 95%
Enchant level +5

Main Info:
No Grade and Weight penalty
Anti heavy
Offline shop system
Rebirth system
Sieges every week with special skill reward
Unique Economy System
Stable Platform
Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes
Full interlude geodata / pathnode

Custom Items:
Ertheia armors
Spirit weapons
GM Tattoo
White mask
Epic wings
Kamael wings

Augmentation:
Augment chance 8%
Max 1 Active + 1 Passive
Removed chance and magic skills

Commands:
.vote
.menu
.stats
.online

Olympiad:
Retail olympiad game
Competition period [1] week
Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00]

Vote reward:
In-game working vote reward system. After server start you can vote for server and automacilly be rewarded. So get ready for server start and for voting ! 

Edited by DNG3R

fack you idiot and your server you do the same the whole time and by now everyone knows it.

you want to know what this facking idiot does the whole time ?? i will tell you.

1)in his server there are a lot of people who have gm edits and also one gm/admin is playing whole time using //heal //invul etc before the wipe in the siege we had 2 party and there was 1 and all the party was hitting one guy and they guy did not die even once to be rezzed .....

2)and most improstand he is a stealer, in his server there are donations wings kamael, now if he doesnt like someone (lets say taht he kills his friends) he steals his wings and this is 100% correct, he also changes passwords, stealing farm items votes etc to the people that he doesnt like,

people give money to donate to his server and he logs and steals their donated items, (you can ask that to other people as well).

first time in my life i have seen that by an admin to steal  the donations.

DO NOT JOIN.

p.s FACK YOU MOTHERFACKER STEALER PIECE OF SH1T

p.s 2 IF YOU GO TO THE SERVERS FACEBOOK THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SAY TAHT THEY WHERE STOLEN THEIR  DONATED ITEMS.

fack you idiot and your server you do the same the whole time and by now everyone knows it.

you want to know what this facking idiot does the whole time ?? i will tell you.

1)in his server there are a lot of people who have gm edits and also one gm/admin is playing whole time using //heal //invul etc before the wipe in the siege we had 2 party and there was 1 and all the party was hitting one guy and they guy did not die even once to be rezzed .....

2)and most improstand he is a stealer, in his server there are donations wings kamael, now if he doesnt like someone (lets say taht he kills his friends) he steals his wings and this is 100% correct, he also changes passwords, stealing farm items votes etc to the people that he doesnt like,

people give money to donate to his server and he logs and steals their donated items, (you can ask that to other people as well).

first time in my life i have seen that by an admin to steal  the donations.

DO NOT JOIN.

p.s FACK YOU MOTHERFACKER STEALER PIECE OF SH1T

p.s 2 IF YOU GO TO THE SERVERS FACEBOOK THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SAY TAHT THEY WHERE STOLEN THEIR  DONATED ITEMS.

LOL, wtf are u talking about? You lose siege and cry? And about 2nd read the website, "Some people may have our old database and they can decode your password from past seasons, So please create a new strong password (minimum 8 letters and 6 numbers) and new strong pin code." My bad, I had bad configured mysql users, so some ppl downloaded server database and they decoded passwords and stole items from donated players.

LOL, wtf are u talking about? You lose siege and cry? And about 2nd read the website, "Some people may have our old database and they can decode your password from past seasons, So please create a new strong password (minimum 8 letters and 6 numbers) and new strong pin code." My bad, I had bad configured mysql users, so some ppl downloaded server database and they decoded passwords and stole items from donated players.

FACK YOU C0CKSUCKER TAHTS THE FACKING TRUTH .

ADMIN PLAYERS playing WANT NAMES ??? OK

Titan then cahnged name to Name WAS A GM had special items AND HE USED //HEAL AND //INVUL  (I WAS ON HIS PT AND HE WAS USING //HEAL TO ME COCKSUCKER)

Bloodyangel ANOTHER ONE

Facebook

Santz

A DOMINATOR WHOSE NAME I FORGOT AND 2 MORE WHO I DONT REMEMEBR

ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE EITHER GMS OR HAVE BEEN EDITED OR ARE YOUR FRIENDS CAUSE ALL OF THEM HAVE SPECIAL THINGS AND I KNOW IT MOTHERFACKING COCKSUCKER.

THis THING about the "STOLEN DATABASE" YOU JSUT MADE IT UP SO PEOPLE WILL JOIN AGAIN YOUR SERVER AND DONATE AND YOU DO AGAIN THE SAME, NOTHING OF THIS IS TRUE,  YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER YOU STEAL PEOPLE DONATED ITEMS - FARM ITEMS - VOTE COINS EVERYTHING YOU CHANGE PEOPLES PASSWORDS

YOU HAVE DONNE THIS 2 TIMES WIPING AND STEALING PEOPLES DONATIONS FACKER EVERYONW KNOWS YOU NOW AND YOUR SERVER TRUST ME, AND IF NOT THEY WILL FIND IT WITH ME CAUSE I WILL JOIN AND TELL TO ANY PLAYER THAT HAS JOINED WHAT YOU DO.

P.S WHEN i said about his facebook page he instanlty deleted the posts made on his facebook page people saying things to him tahtt he steals :D :D

P.S2 GO ON DENY MOTEHRFACEKR THAT THOSE NAMES I MENTIONED ABOVE ARE NOT GMS,  go on DENY THAT ----- Titan AKA Name WAS DOING EVERYTHING //HEAL //INVUL MAJOR DAMAGE AND MUCH MORE.

P.S3 ofc all those motherfacekrs will join again your server maybe now they will change their names but by now everyone knows who they are.

one last thing-----------------------------------------------------------------------. > FACK YOU MOTHERFACKER COCKSUCKER STEALING PEOPLES DONATED ITEMS ,

NEVER - never -EVER ---------------> HAVE SEEN AN ADMIN STEALING ITEMS FROM THE DONATORS AND OTHER PLAYERS.

ROUFIANE KARKINE

Your post dont even worth to be readed :troll: You are brainless kid, all players in server are gm/admin and admin stole donated items? nice logic :not bad:

WHATEVER YOU SAY PALIO GAMIMENE KARKINE THATS THE TRUTH, AND  IN LAST SERVER I WAS ON TITANS - AKA- NAME PARTY AND CLAN AND HE WAS USING //HEAL SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS BUT SOMETIMES AND HE TOLD ME A LOT OF THINGS, AND YES GAMIMENE KARKINE ALL THOSE NAMES MENTIONED ARE EDITED AND SOME HAVE GM PRIVS

TITAN - NAME

FACEBOOK

BLOODYANGEL

SANTZ

THOSE ARE NOT THE WHOLE SERVER KARKINE BUT 4-5 PLAYERS.  AND YES YOU STEAL THEIR DONATED ITEMS SO THEY WILL DONATE AGAIN AND YOU HAVE DONNE THIS 3 TIMES AND THIS IS GONNA BE THE 4 TIME IN JUST 1 MONTH IS THAT POSSIBLE ???? 4 WIPES IN 1 MONTH 4 TIMES STOLEN DONATED ITEMS, PEOPLE REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE WIPED THE SERVER 4 TIMES LAST MONTH.

ALSO CLEAR ME OUT, WHY DID YOU DELETE THOSE POSTS MADE ON YOUR FACEBOOK PEOPLE TELLING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ?? SINCE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE ???   ANTE PSOFA KARKINE

I've played one season in this server.I didn't play it too much,but I know that there was a guy named "Personazas",who had buffed stats(admin gave him passive skills).His P.Atk and M.Atk was maybe 2-3 times higher than usual and in OLY he did about 700-1000damage per hit WITH HIS FISTS!
Oh,btw:

i11_sdsss.png

i11_eeea.png

These screenshots are not mine,just wanted to share them.They were uploaded by "xKaroona" on one forum

well i had  also forgoten this facekr xKaroona who also is in the list with all those i mentioned.

now there are proper proofs that you are A FAG STEALER.

-----------ANTE GAMHSOU PALIO KARKINOZWO , PSOFA STO DROMO LEXRITI KOPRE.

StealthyS4m, lol u have ur own project and u flame my topic? Here's what means competition.

probato, What can I say, hatters gonna hate :)

Started successfull with over 250 players online :) Join us! http://www.l2sp.eu/

v1.png

s

v2.png

http://www.l2sp.eu/

Don't know about stealing items but abusing admin rights by players or admins who plays as players is fact. I know you will say it's not, well noone expect you to admit it. Tell me, how one guy who engraved castle had 1 hour invicibility? You succeed with your server but imagine what could you achieve if you had just IQ more than 50...
But on the other hand... people are still playing, donating, despite they know what you are doing... so why you have to change anything. :not bad:

totally unbalanced ... + they don't care about your classes feedback

so if you are archer or magic go there , if you are not don't waste your time being fucked up by them

and this kind of servers cant keep up more than month 

played 2-3 days there last season