[Fandc-Project] PRO L2 Emulator High Five - [Stable Project]

claww

~1 month ago i bought FandC pack.

the files seem fine as i expected (like every mid server u see around) but u need to config many things in order to set ur server which is really hard for a newcomer like me.

duma set the testserver to my home pc also to the dedicated server.

he seems very skilled and solved almost every problem i couldnt fix within few mins (took hours/days to reply on skype tho).

pack comes with no guide at all and some bugs.

1) .report command doesnt work unless u buy lameguard/smartguard antibots (extra payment)

2) i am running a server with more than 200 players and gameserver crashes ~2-3 times /day causing disconects on more than 35% of the players

3) alt+b => clan has unconfigured features

4) alt+b => buffer => buffset "gm manage buff" doesnt work at all + creatable sets do not give u the full bufflist u made

5) event registration sometimes stuck

6) many wrong landrates of skills got reported

proly much more since i run my server for 2 days.

i am in a position where i desperately need a developer to fix things in the server but i cant contact file provider since he doesnt reply to my requests for fixes.

to me if u have the knowledge go ahead, buy the pack and fix/configure whatever u need

BUT if u are a newcomer i would advice u not to buy it. (needs tons of working hours)

As i said before.

He is always doing like that.

I had a live server with 500 online, expect that for every update i payed him 50 euro (even only .combinetalismans fix)

one day he send me an update that fuck totally olympiad geo, summons was impossibile to hit

i tried to talk to him to get help from him but he let me wait 1 month without doing nothing and i eventually endend in closing the server due to impossibility for people to play olympiad against any summon

if he will answer he will say "i will fix it" or "I'm at work can't now" or "is only your problem" or "bad answers"

• 3 weeks later...

Alow Mr.Claww you there ?please respon in my skype..some bugs pack ultimate :( no balance all class

After you send the money claww will just ignore you even if "no balance all classs"? ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm sorry for the problems you meet but i was in holiday all those time.

About the ultimate pack is out of support from more than half a year but i still help my old customers.

About my latest package new updates will coming soon.

Please report me any bug have you found on 'latest pack' server in order to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

Claww where is this open project? Or FandC cant have open source project?

Yes, i'm planning to release it but because of my limited time i have to delay it. But for sure i will do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Features Available 

New Prices for this month:

New Geodata free coming with any of the following :

Build: 250 euro

Source: 500 euro

Basic Support Included in price.

New Features Available 

Why not raise to 1k? :-\

New Features Available 

500 euro :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

People stop paying this gipsy bastard, these files are are worth not more than 50 eur.

You can find them even free shared, just remove backdoor which is easy to find or hire dev for find it for you.

And you gonna have the same crap files as him has.

He doesnt even changed description for 2-3 years , imagine what changes he made in source ?

Bought BMW from your money long time ago , just stop paying for this bullshit.

If you really want some good files and prepeared to pay 500 euros, there`s much more trusted people than this shit.

BY THE WAY WHERE IS TEST SERVER!?!?!?!

MODS ?

Edited by krepst

• 4 weeks later...

First of all i'm not coming to post at your topic the (true)bullshits about your pack. 

Second even if there were 100 peoples i bet your shitty pack don't even support it.

You don't, simple because you can't.

Calm down you silly scumbag,

I didn't say  anything bad about your pack/project, what i said is that this image and this post is ridiculous.

Well i think fandc pack with the right configuration can hold many players. I am using it for my server and I can hold more than 3k boxes. 
yes bro, this image yes!
Edited by `NeverMore