L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

Ha Ha Ha

Why you selling free to download features :-D...

Im going to destroy all private works on Hi5 with my open source...

new era is coming

:happyforever:

Still no unique things in your project. Is the new era miles away still or?

Still no unique things in your project. Is the new era miles away still or?

Ehm... we started 3 days ago :-) We must implement clasics features and later we will do better.

start for open source is hard. Give time to us :-)

Ehm... we started 3 days ago :-) We must implement clasics features and later we will do better.

start for open source is hard. Give time to us :-)

I know i had one but when i started i already had 10 new unique features to show that it's worth using.

Its bad to start a blank Hi5 Project cuz you gonna be compared to NeverMore like it or not and guess what, good or bad coder, he is dedicated to the project and you wont take over him easily.

I know i had one but when i started i already had 10 new unique features to show that it's worth using.

Its bad to start a blank Hi5 Project cuz you gonna be compared to NeverMore like it or not and guess what, good or bad coder, he is dedicated to the project and you wont take over him easily.

Ohh.. I never think about it. So, soon I will upload some new features. And Im looking for new developers too.

Thanks for tips ! ;-)

Ohh.. I never think about it. So, soon I will upload some new features. And Im looking for new developers too.

Thanks for tips ! ;-)

wtf youre such a worse guy, noone is going to buy your crap with that attitude of yours.

And you choosed a dead chronicle anyway to work on, we are in 2015 yolo! wake up ,theres already perfect working pack aka l2tales

wtf youre such a worse guy, noone is going to buy your crap with that attitude of yours.

And you choosed a dead chronicle anyway to work on, we are in 2015 yolo! wake up ,theres already perfect working pack aka l2tales

Well its open source which means free, tho there will be a lot servers using l2juniverse...

in 2030

Well its open source which means free, tho there will be a lot servers using l2juniverse...

in 2030

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Im not selling my code.. Im open source. All for free. 

About "Private works" in menu... I think by this if user want somethink unique. I can do it for him and not be published in open source.

EDIT: In 2030..... But soon I will destroy all "WTSs"  business with Hi5. Its time to start developing Ertheia :-) Im giving 2 months for you :*

Edited by L2jUniverse

instead of working for free to make that retarded l2 community happy, I suggest you to find another job that will offer you money.

They don't deserve a shit.

Edited by Davidakos

Good Luck with sales.
is possible to downsize price? :-D

That was a reply from L2jUniverse in L2jMoon project aka PS aka Spring

And i was curious why this guy spam here heheheh.

Do your free work and stop spam others work or at least dont pick some just to serve your interests ;)

A great update took place, l2jsunrise from now on have its own , geo engine ( not l2jservers ).

All known problems and issues of l2jserver related to geo engine is gone on l2jsunrise.

All reported bugs are fixed, and project seems really stable!

Next update will take place at the end of this week, which will include , all service's in community board.

Test server is available anytime!

For more information you can visit:

http://www.l2jsunrise.com/

Edited by `NeverMore

Im not selling my code.. Im open source. All for free.

About "Private works" in menu... I think by this if user want somethink unique. I can do it for him and not be published in open source.

EDIT: In 2030..... But soon I will destroy all "WTSs" business with Hi5. Its time to start developing Ertheia :-) Im giving 2 months for you :*

You tYPE <3 LIKE A <3 WHoRe :* :* (. )( .)