L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Indeed your post seems legit ;D . Thanks for your bump anyway.  8)

First of all, reading only your first words proves that you have no idea, compiled version does not cost 100$ but just 39,99 which is a great price for playing around, testing and learning if you ask me.

Our project, is mostly appealing to users that are not capable of making something on their own. If they had knowledge and time, be sure they would never search for a "ready to be used" project.

Sunrise yesterday got its 200th user. We are really glad about that ,since It seems that people appreciate our work and trust us. At least the ones with some brain.

Like it or not, sunrise was the top seller, on H5 chronicle for 2016 and it will be for 2017 too.

REMINDER!!! DO NOT GET SCAMMED

Please be sure that you obtained sunrise files from the official provider. Contact us only via our in-built contact form, facebook or through skype l2jsunrise. Fake sunrise file's may be offered on the marketplace, for lower prices, but there might include backdoors, you will not have lifetime sunrise support, and last but not least if we found out that you are using a non registered SVN, account will be deleted and you will lose everything you paid for. In case you found a re-seller of sunrise please report it at l2jsunrise@gmail.com and benefit from it.

Edited by `NeverMore

Indeed your post seems legit ;D . Thanks for your bump anyway.  8)

First of all, reading only your first words proves that you have no idea, compiled version does not cost 100$ but just 39,99 which is a great price for playing around, testing and learning if you ask me.

Our project, is mostly appealing to users that are not capable of making something on their own. If they had knowledge and time, be sure they would never search for a "ready to be used" project.

Sunrise yesterday got its 200th user. We are really glad about that ,since It seems that people appreciate our work and trust us. At least the ones with some brain.

Like it or not, sunrise was the top seller, on H5 chronicle for 2016 and it will be for 2017 too.

REMINDER!!! DO NOT GET SCAMMED

Please be sure that you obtained sunrise files from the official provider. Contact us only via our in-built contact form, facebook or through skype l2jsunrise. Fake sunrise file's may be offered on the marketplace, for lower prices, but there might include backdoors, you will not have lifetime sunrise support, and last but not least if we found out that you are using a non registered SVN, account will be deleted and you will lose everything you paid for. In case you found a re-seller of sunrise please report it at l2jsunrise@gmail.com and benefit from it.

Public files dude i don't even bother read your reply.

Y7sHs6x.png

Edited by deathbysword

Yeah smart move to compare 2 projects based on the same sources.

Also sunrise was online and active 2 years before l2jPS. Sorry but your arguments are invalid.

Have fun.

Yeah smart move to compare 2 projects based on the same sources.

Also sunrise was online and active 2 years before l2jPS. Sorry but your arguments are invalid.

Have fun.

Yeap i guess phoenix source was good enough for 2 scam projects to rise.

Not sure what you are trying to say there.

It seems you are trying so hard, but you are failing all the time.

Thanks for your attention tho.

Not sure what you are trying to say there.

It seems you are trying so hard, but you are failing all the time.

Thanks for your attention tho.

Nothing , if u don't got it ... Everyone can see on your live server that your pack doesn't worth even 1$ and ofc you can't open a server with it.

Full of copy paste html and open source codes.

Edited by deathbysword

The fact that you judge a project from its htmls, explains everything. If i was you, i would stop replying here.

Htmls can be edited easily anytime, and and that's actually what every admin should do, if he wants to be different.

Actually, the most valuable reason, for someone to buy sunrise is its support or updates and NOT its htmls or its extra features.

Saying bullshits about a project while,you have no idea about it, doesn't make you smarter or something.

If you want to have a proper conversation with me, please talk with arguments and say valid things, cause the only thing you achieved til now, was to make yourself look silly.

That was my last post.

I am already feeling embarrassed, for answering to a guy who is judging a project by saying  "full of copy paste html and open source codes."

Who is interested on checking our project, can join anytime our test server and check on his own.

The fact that you judge a project from its htmls, explains everything. If i was you, i would stop replying here.

Htmls can be edited easily anytime, and and that's actually what every admin should do, if he wants to be different.

Actually, the most valuable reason, for someone to buy sunrise is its support or updates and NOT its htmls or its extra features.

Saying bullshits about a project while,you have no idea about it, doesn't make you smarter or something.

If you want to have a proper conversation with me, please talk with arguments and say valid things, cause the only thing you achieved til now, was to make yourself look silly.

That was my last post.

I am already feeling embarrassed, for answering to a guy who is judging a project by saying  "full of copy paste html and open source codes."

Who is interested on checking our project, can join anytime our test server and check on his own.

I am talking about html, because even them are leeched.

Project is based on some open source project like rebellion, phoenix...The java codes are 100% same as with configs and all configuration.

By a simple search at forum everyone can see that your files are bugged and i guess you don't plan to fix them.

Even l2jsunrise failed hard and the only one online was you...

What you mean by support ??

Setup the server for them or edit the configs to true or false  :poker face: 

Yes,i have worked ages at rebellion source and i can guarantee that your files are copy pasted.

Changing the imports to l2sunrise and selling project it's a scam for me , fix me if i am wrong.

I am here telling that you scamming people by selling that files and i wonder what makes you think that i believe ANYTHING you say and NO i am not judging your crap project.

I am trying not to reply on the thread but you piss me off with the bullshits you say and i am starting to believe that you are not even a dev.

How many skilled devs complained about your project ? It's a lot guys and i don't understand why you project still exist.

I tested your test server, there are full public features and 2 NPCs.

(A donate manager with some buttons how to donate that is also public and a non working gm shop.)

Can you please tell me an unique feature that you and your team imported ??

^

WARNING ---- L2jSunrise is a verified scam project.

With your last reply, you really made my day. I laughed hard :D

I will split your post and make you look idiot once more.

Project is based on some open source project like rebellion, phoenix...The java codes are 100% same as with configs and all configuration.
By a simple search at forum everyone can see that your files are bugged and i guess you don't plan to fix them.

Not that you deserve it, but i will give you some basic lessons about packs on this point. Rebillion, Pheonix is Russian sources if you didn't know it. L2jSunrise is based on l2jserver. How the fuck is possible to compare java codes and configs from l2jserver and a russian based pack and be 100% same? Too bad for you I will not request from a moderator to delete this SPAM posts, just to have evidence of how stupid you are. Developers with some knowledge will understand what i am talking about. Well, now for you i am not sure, cause from your sayings your knowledge is below zero. 

Even l2jsunrise failed hard and the only one online was you...

L2Sunrise was not our server. I had messages on skype from the admin of this server, who indeed was using sunrise files, asking me if its okey to use sunrise as a name of his server. Believe me, if sunrise team was about to run a server that wouldn't be with a basic gold plan sunrise pack. 

Yes,i have worked ages at rebellion source and i can guarantee that your files are copy pasted.
Changing the imports to l2sunrise and selling project it's a scam for me , fix me if i am wrong.

hahahhahaha self owned, check first answer 

How many skilled devs complained about your project ? It's a lot guys and i don't understand why you project still exist.

Non, skilled devs would never use sunrise anyway, and that's because they are skilled and they can build something on their own. If by skilled devs you mean some competitors or jealous/banned members then yes you are right.

What you mean by support ??
Setup the server for them or edit the configs to true or false  :poker face: 

If you ever was sunrise user, you would know. Configuration is not considered a support. 

I tested your test server, there are full public features and 2 NPCs.
(A donate manager with some buttons how to donate that is also public and a non working gm shop.)

Can you please tell me an unique feature that you and your team imported ??

It seems you are really confused, or at least as i already said you have zero knowledge on l2 world.

A guy with some brain, testing a pack would never look on the htmls and the npc's, but would try the most popular bugs he know, to check if are fixed, the most bugged skills and quests instances, raids etc...

Also sunrise have tons of features. Shared or not doesn't make any sense. Time has shown that everything got leaked form time to time.

Sorry about this my friend, i was not to make you look silly once again, but you did not stop it, when you had your chance.

NeverMore is good at evading the point instead of clear response. Been saying the same for months, they deserved to be put out of business

I thought you was a smart guy, answering like that, on a post like that, just makes you look the same like him or even worse.

Cheers! Peace and love!