L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

I rework them to java cause you are not able to do it ;) I did it just for users like you which need to put something in pack and then sell it :D

Okey thanks for your effort, you are l2j hero ,  now i would apreciate it , if you didnt reply again here, if you dont have something legit to say!

I will not bother reply to kenlegent, he is trying too hard for me!

Edited by `NeverMore

Yes i should spend 1 hour of my life, creating a video and uploading it ,  just to prove to "you" , ( while you are not even intrested ) that my source's are legit.

Yes you seems really smart ;) .

Who is really intrested, joined my test server, tested instances and w/e he wanted and he is already upgraded user.

33 and still counting ... ;)

Actually if you can't prove it then it's simply truth that your pack is just another copy/paste of L2j + few custom craps... ;)

Are you blind?

Who is really intrested, joined my test server, tested instances and w/e he wanted and he is already upgraded user.

Also i will re-post one my reply's

ofc some scripts will be similar or same with l2jserver, never hide that our project is based on l2jserver, but the fixes are taking place in our project has nothing to do with l2jserver anymore, about old skill engine you said, some datapack scripts didnt change but formulas reworked to be as retail as possible, if we still have some broken skills or some work in a very bad way we are free on suggestions how they should work and we are capable to fix them, like we did with other skills. you said its a copy of l2jserver, you can also test our geoengine and compare with l2jserver's problems, about some scripts which are made long time ago when java 7 and java 8 was like a dream or something, we updated and reworked those scripts on a daily basis, that shared version is like 70+ revs back, this can be confirmed from our svn customers. Haters gonna hate, but we are still here and we will continue our work for ppl will like some ppl will hate us thats business.
Edited by `NeverMore

Ofc and your problem is that you are lying to your customers :)

• Reworked skills formulas to work 99% retail like
    • Reworked resist formulas to work 99% retail like

1% is as always "custom"... 

Edited by Snehulak

You already admited that you dont even have installed h5 client on your pc.

whos liying? bitch please

back to your cave now!

Chill peeps... Why so mucho hate..

Anyway on topic I haven't got l2jsunrise on my hands but i heard many positive things about it as well as for Nevermore.

If your interested in H5 u should give it a try.

Yes i should spend 1 hour of my life, creating a video and uploading it ,  just to prove to "you" , ( while you are not even intrested ) that my source's are legit.

Yes you seems really smart ;) .

So basically you have problem to upload a video that will required less then 10 min?

good job dude you the best bullshiter 2015 eu untile then ;)

Edited by legendkay

So basically you have problem to upload a video that will required less then 10 min?

good job dude you the best bullshiter 2015 eu untile then ;)

( while you are not even intrested )

does your mother had any smarter than you?

One of the most trusted and skilled member in here

i only see flame from random bots

i have tested his files and seems pretty cool

About bugs. Name one java project running bugs free...

They keep updating and fixing.

You already admited that you dont even have installed h5 client on your pc.

whos liying? bitch please

back to your cave now!

Why I should have H5 client when I'm working on Infinite Oddysey? But as you wish. Ill download H5 client to just confirm all what I said. So give me your IP adress for test server ;)

You are sayng that you have features that working only on ru packs (so basically if is true you are the king of the devs)

but you don't have 10 min to upload a video for show it, for fix all i said you should spendend tons of time and tons of work... so why don't show to all your massive work?

i told you why

because you are bullshitting my ass, even the greatest dev's can't fix this on common l2j and you wanna make you belive that you the htmls kings have done an impossible work

stop pls

i'm going to get cancer if you keep like that ...