L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

Its cool , reading all this from an acount with 2 posts! huh... 

To be honest free version is mean to have bugs and problems.

If free version was bugless and working 100%, what would be the reason of silver and gold plans?

Finally thanks for all the comments, i do not hate!

I love spam, and as it seems, even moderators do , :D since they visit this topic, and instead of clearing the previous spam, they take place on it.

Mature moves over 9000!

Jealousy is a bad thing :(

I don't mind about so called "spam" in your topic. Those are honest(?) opinions, deal with it. If you rly think that there is some sort of spam, simply report it / the post ;)

Level of maturity equal to 0, sadly. :okey:

So, a bad comment, from your pov, is a 'spam'. And asslicking "great project, everything is working fine" is a legit post, right..?  All you..

Edited by SweeTs

I don't mind about so called "spam" in your topic. Those are honest(?) opinions, deal with it. If you rly think that there is some sort of spam, simply report it / the post ;)

Level of maturity equal to 0, sadly. :okey:

So, a bad comment, from your pov, is a 'spam'. And asslicking "great project, everything is working fine" is a legit post, right..?  All you..

If you think i am talking "bad comments", then you are possibly blind. Just check the last 20 reply's and half of them will be with shitty gif images with no sense. thats what i consider as spam.

You have something to say? Okey do it once, and  leave people make their choises. You dont have to come every day and spam on my sales topic.

I'am always accepting bad comments, since i know you cant have only good one's!

I have better things to do than reading last 20 replies, you know.. :D You can always request for clean ;)

Yes sure you have, to come here and post irony reply's!

Unfortunately, you did read this reply's but the one's with the spam not.

Seems legit!

Edited by `NeverMore

Yes sure you have, to come here and post irony reply's!

Unfortunately, you did read this reply's but the one's with the spam not.

Seems legit!

No rushe's between char's as offy

No shadow steps as offy

No skills that can by pass objects (like insane crusher)

No directional damage (hit people form side or back should increse your damage)

Pride of kamael freaking bugged

Disarm and weapon blocked if they land when the enemy is doing a skill you will take a full damage anyway (LOL?)

If the you are casting a skill and the enemy hide behind a geodata your skills will be interrupted no matter what (LOL? if skills is 70% casted have to land anyway)

Rushes don't bring at enemy backs

Bluff don't have all 3 effects that should have (or land all of them togheter or nothing)

Shield Bash don't have chance of removing target

Should i have to continue or you get that even the basic things (Skills) aren't working on your pack?

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo6_500.gif

Edited by legendkay

Yes if you want i can give you the first rev of l2jreunion to test the skill engine and then come here, and make an 100% legit review ;)

Also you said your opinion once, you dont have to remind us your childish behavior everyday by spamming on my topic.

Let people use their brain and make their choices.

Edited by `NeverMore

People needs to be reminded when those comments doesn't appear on the last page so they know what they buy.

It's not opinion, it's fact by the way.

Posting the same things, again and again, is considered a spam ... You should knew that! 

And its an opinion, non of this guys ever tested the real l2jsunrise, files! The guys who tested them , already stated some legit reviews and you can posibly read them on the first pages!

You opinion is not a fact, neither mine!

Everyone have hes own opinion and point of view!

Dont try to be smartass, because you put yourself on the same cave with KenRen the 40 years old l2 player! 

Fuck it, people nowadays have serious problems.

http://www.juanquotes.com/images/0024-jealous-people.jpg

Edited by `NeverMore

Go convert some of my npc's to java and then come back to reply about legit reviews.

Believe it or not, this guys is upgraded user. I do not force anyone to reply, and i do not have their accounts!

I know it looks bad for you and your "ego" but you have to admit it.

I feel sorry for hurting your fealings. 

Now you can join every day mxc for me and my project to spam my topic ;)

( like you never did it ) huehueheuheu

Edited by `NeverMore

Oooh and suddenly,  KaiPower  with the 2 posts on forum ( on my topic ) logged in. Lets wait for his legit and real reply!

Fuck it why i even reply?

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/334141/resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-i-know-who-you-are-i-know-what-you-have-done-b23ebc.jpg

Edited by `NeverMore

No rushe's between char's as offy

No shadow steps as offy

No skills that can by pass objects (like insane crusher)

No directional damage (hit people form side or back should increse your damage)

Pride of kamael freaking bugged

Disarm and weapon blocked if they land when the enemy is doing a skill you will take a full damage anyway (LOL?)

If the you are casting a skill and the enemy hide behind a geodata your skills will be interrupted no matter what (LOL? if skills is 70% casted have to land anyway)

Rushes don't bring at enemy backs

Bluff don't have all 3 effects that should have (or land all of them togheter or nothing)

Shield Bash don't have chance of removing target

Should i have to continue or you get that even the basic things (Skills) aren't working on your pack?

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo6_500.gif

Yes if you want i can give you the first rev of l2jreunion to test the skill engine and then come here, and make an 100% legit review ;)

Also you said your opinion once, you dont have to remind us your childish behavior everyday by spamming on my topic.

Let people use their brain and make their choices.

44 sec

Make a video that work on your server and i will not do any negative comment again