L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

Reading carefully the instructions on our website, you should know that the whole process is semi-automated, and that it can take up to 24 hours.

Not sure what's the point of posting, after 1 hour that you are still waiting. 

We do have online test server, and you can join it anytime. You will get nothing more, and nothing less from what you will see there or of what our websites describes. 

Sunrise have over 210 users and it's online for more than 4, you are not our first customer :)

Glad you joined, welcome to our community.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to apologize for all unanswered messages of newcomers that i received lately. My real life job got me out of plan and i wasn't able to spend time on my computer.
However from now on i will be back available everyday. If you did not get an asnwer please, spend some time and contact me again. We will welcome the new month with a great discount of 20%.

For more information please visit our official web page
https://www.l2jsunrise.com/2017-autumn-gp-sp-sales/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I have spent more than one hour reading full topic, to save some peoples time i would like to summarize the points.

• Mainly topic is full of spam and same people over and over again are trying to put negative look on the project without having any valid point or examples.
  • Developer himself is trying to protect his and prove those people wrong  (which i honestly think is waste of time and does not cost all the effort)
  • Only valid issue was GeoEngine, which in case if it is not disaster can work for high rate PVP servers.

I am planing to create long term project with x1 rates, and was ready to purchase subscription for this build, i honestly believe that developer is supportive and this can be a good source for the start.

Only point that made me change my mind and go more deep with research of alternative source is recent post about Geodata Engine which needs to run smoothly specially for low rate servers, i wish you luck on improving this issue and continue working with same spirit.

In case if i will not find any valid alternatives i will contact you on skype for subscription.

Actually a source leak happened what, less than a month ago ? And with the full timeline, and I can say that all point are actually valid. 

I will also say, cause it needs to be done, that there is a real effort and it's trying to add the maximum feature and popular custom to actually finish H5, but it's not even close to a retail experience.

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2017 at 9:35 AM, Sdw said:

Actually a source leak happened what, less than a month ago ? And with the full timeline, and I can say that all point are actually valid. 

I will also say, cause it needs to be done, that there is a real effort and it's trying to add the maximum feature and popular custom to actually finish H5, but it's not even close to a retail experience.

When i have start to use this emulator first,I have send 2 messages to 'NeverMore about some questions but never responses.

I have already found solution to my questions and already fixed ofcourse to many bugs [Retail] [I Find quest and skills bugged who would have to work
already, im really disappointed from this staff because ppl paying 150euros.

• Downvote 1

On 2/18/2018 at 10:34 PM, ZOUMHS said:

When i have start to use this emulator first,I have send 2 messages to 'NeverMore about some questions but never responses.

I have already found solution to my questions and already fixed ofcourse to many bugs [Retail] [I Find quest and skills bugged who would have to work
already, im really disappointed from this staff because ppl paying 150euros.

It's really important before you buy something, to understand what you are really buying.
On our website, we clearly say that we will give support for our files, only via Forum, we are not obligated to login everyday on 10 different forums and check if someone of our 200+ users sent us something.  http://prntscr.com/ihdg1x

Let me remind you on this point, that there are out there servers running for years with sunrise files without issues. You just have to follow the rules.
About the bugs you are saying, i would be more than grateful if you can post them on our forum, to fix them like other users do.
Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Easter Sales – Limited time offer till 15/04/2018

Don’t wait ’til tomorrow! Take the chance and upgrade now:

Gold Plan discounted contribution -> 129,99 euro
Silver Plan discounted contribution -> 34,99 euro

You were always looking for lifetime updated files, with support, geodata and a great community to share opinions or discuss about major server emulation issues? Sunrise is what you was looking for, join our community and build your dream server today!!

To acquire your discount simply visit
https://www.l2jsunrise.com/upgrade/