L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

I've played in servers that use premium sunrise and they have many problems mainly around geodata and movement (or some other stuff regarding spawns) but they are definitely playable (at least as much as acis is).

If you don't like something don't buy it.

about movement sunrise is 20 times better than acis ( i test it on test server. before 2-3 months)...

Indeed geo engine is not that improved as on RU sources not only on sunrise, but on all l2jserver based projects.

Lately we reworked the whole engine, and tried it on a live server but results was not what expected. 

We will keep updating it, and sooner or later sunrise will have a new geo engine.

However, if you configure your pack the right way, geo engine is not bad at all. Also there's a support section, where users report GEO problems, and we fix them.

My next reply will be at report section with a video showing that your project is copy pasted.
Have a nice day.

How should i feel, for making you spend some time from your life to prove nothing? 
The asnwer is --> Really bad.

I am waiting the comparison video, with SUNRISE and REBELLION/PHOENIX sources, because you said you can guarantee that this sources are 100% the same.
Please go ahead. 

Indeed geo engine is not that improved as on RU sources not only on sunrise, but on all l2jserver based projects.

Lately we reworked the whole engine, and tried it on a live server but results was not what expected. 

We will keep updating it, and sooner or later sunrise will have a new geo engine.

However, if you configure your pack the right way, geo engine is not bad at all. Also there's a support section, where users report GEO problems, and we fix them.

How should i feel, for making you spend some time from your life to prove nothing? 

The asnwer is --> Really bad.

I am waiting the comparison video, with SUNRISE and REBELLION/PHOENIX sources, because you said you can guarantee that this sources are 100% the same.
Please go ahead. 

memes

nuxZ0qk.png

first rework your whole pack then talk about fixing geo engine

just checked it and it's outdated as fuck and you can't even take proper updates from l2j with your old source

except vote manager everything else is same as l2jps

still a scam for me but at least you have imported a vote manager  ;)

memes

nuxZ0qk.png

first rework your whole pack then talk about fixing geo engine

just checked it and it's outdated as fuck and you can't even take proper updates from l2j with your old source

except vote manager everything else is same as l2jps

still a scam for me but at least you have imported a vote manager  ;)

vorfin on this forum all know who you are ... [gr] ( kourases me tis malakies ) [/gr]

vorfin on this forum all know who you are ... [gr] ( kourases me tis malakies ) [/gr]

[gr] ok as paw ligo offtopic kai egw kai na sou pw oti tin epomenh pou tha xesteis panw sou sto skype skoupisou prin kaneis block [/gr]

Edited by deathbysword

[gr] ok as paw ligo offtopic kai egw kai na sou pw oti tin epomenh pou tha xesteis panw sou sto skype skoupisou prin kaneis block [/gr]

i block you because you scammed my money ... 

you are scammer all know that .. so i don't need People like you on my skype .. but for sure i don't scared by people like you

i block you because you scammed my money ... 

you are scammer all know that .. so i don't need People like you on my skype .. but for sure i don't scared by people like you

You are the scammer here , you sold me a 3 line code and told me the configs will be at configs file without even them exist at the code and even someone with 0 knowledge at coding would understand that.

You are the most retarded person at mxc and also you blocked me before i refund the money for the crappy codes you sold me probably because i found your personal details.

@ sorry for offtopic , a mod can delete this (i had to answer him and defend myself for calling me scammer).

Edited by deathbysword

You are the scammer here , you sold me a 3 line code and told me the configs will be at configs file without even them exist at the code and even someone with 0 knowledge at coding would understand that.

You are the most retarded person at mxc and also you blocked me before i refund the money for the crappy codes you sold me probably because i found your personal details.

@ sorry for offtopic , a mod can delete this (i had to answer him and defend myself for calling me scammer).

will see soon :)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215480-report-deathbysword-for-scam/

Edited by pirama

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys,

From my point of view the guys that are spamming and throwing shit are "idiots". 

Why do I say that?

Let's assume that he did not wrote one line of code by himself and all that he did was leeching/copy-paste whatever.

Ok, that's good. I am a person who works 8h/day for almost 3-4 years( Software Programming ),  so i assume i am better then him at coding/leeching whatever. The pack with source cost 150$. I make that money in 1~2 days. So, why not to choose his pack and started working on that where i know that he have some customers so probabbly the real problems bugs ( exploits/dupe) are fixed and i will not have this problem. So till now with 150$ in 2 days i would need to take all forums to take all code and put it in my pack adapting it/ testing it/ reviewing it.  I am sorry but i do not want to loose so much time. I want to have all the existing things in my pack and start developing from there. And guess what in those 150$ he offers support for bugs, excellent for me, even if i fix the bug faster, i prefer to invest my time in something else, so i prefer to outsource this part of leeching/support for existing features. 

Why to loose hours without having an idea from where to start and start to debug it to find a problem instead of delegating to them for what ? for 150 euro. that's very cheap. For 150 euro i do not know if i could support this passive-agressive behaviour you guys have. Want to do the same thing? Then do it, and be better then their pack. I was out of this zone Lineage 2 Private servers for almost 2-3 years, but i was thinking that you guys grew up, but there are still some 'haters' that just throws shit on anything. 

NeverMore i am waiting to talk with you on skype, i have already added you.

Have a nice day,

Andrei

Free bump.

Andrei, for one 150€ is not that much, but think about ppl from other countries, whom after the currency convertion they earn 400-500-600€ top, so yeah, for them it's 'a lot'. If not a lot, then for sure they consider if it's worth or not. :)

• 4 weeks later...

So I am interested in purchasing but before I do I need to know where to get the no shit, works perfectly, not crapped up client for this server. So many crap clients out there that arent what they say they are.

And of course any info you can provide about how the client connects? Host file change or special ini file.. whatever.

Edit:

Well I went ahead and purchased the silver plan to try it out. If it is everything you say then gold is where I will end up.

Now, any chance anyone is home and can provide me with the links I need so I can get started configuring? 6:30pm here on Sunday August 6, 2017

Could get no answer on Skype and am still waiting about an hour now to gain access to the forum @ l2jsunrise.

Let's see how long this will take.

Edited by N3SLO