Editing Html Windows

3 minutes ago, Lineage II Arvaz said:

Is it possible to add in html a code to get players name and chat it back in npc dialog?

Does anybody know any trick to use this?

You need to make script and assign it to NPC. Script should have an functionality of retrieving activeUser name and provide it as string to HTML (in HTML you will need to add placeholders). There are tutorials on this forum how to do that or you can simply dig in some custom packs which has this function implemented.

• 7 months later...

Added button tooltip option, I am not sure from which chronicle it exists but surely in GOD

- Tooltip

9NcTsEk.png

<button width=32 height=32 tooltip="Click here to find out more!" back="L2UI_CH3.Botsystem_DF_Key2" fore="L2UI_CH3.Botsystem_DF_Key2"></button>
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a curious question, in Interlude chronicle all Tutorial windows should be access by "link" ? Because now after few test i faced some issues that "bypass (+/-) +h" opens additional empty window which caches at client and all other windows will be blank :? Hope i make sense

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2015 at 12:05 PM, vampir said:

background

I have a quick question, are you sure that the background works for all chronicles except interlude
because me on my version gracia final part ca it does not work

On 2/4/2019 at 5:04 PM, Pleyne said:

Just a curious question, in Interlude chronicle all Tutorial windows should be access by "link" ? Because now after few test i faced some issues that "bypass (+/-) +h" opens additional empty window which caches at client and all other windows will be blank :? Hope i make sense

Try bypass with no -h, for example bypass multisell 555

8 hours ago, sacrifice said:

I have a quick question, are you sure that the background works for all chronicles except interlude
because me on my version gracia final part ca it does not work

I checked it on Interlude and it doesn't work, so maybe in Gracia Final it's not added yet

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Important said:

Is it possible to make a button to send you at Facebook Page / Site / Youtube Channel on community board at Gracia Final l2j server?

Try to use this:

<button value="Facebook Page" action="url !2265" width=160 height=25 back="l2ui_ct1.button.button_df_small_down" fore="l2ui_ct1.button.button_df_small">

where, !2265 string from sysstring-e.dat

13 minutes ago, Important said:

There is not 2265 on that dat file.. Should i put it manually or what?

It is rare that you do not find that id in the sysstring-e file, because it seems to me that from 2265 to 2267 they are links to the site, however if it is not there you can put it and write the redirect link for example https: // lineage2. com

2 minutes ago, TGSLineage2 said:

It is rare that you do not find that id in the sysstring-e file, because it seems to me that from 2265 to 2267 they are links to the site, however if it is not there you can put it and write the redirect link for example https: // lineage2. com

So i will put it manually :D ! Thanks for help guys! 

Screenshot_2.png