CrashkoL2

i log to this server and they trade give me 1kk vote 

admin give free vote stone player have 1kk vote stone 

crystal rate is 40% bless is 70

i loose one hour to make enchant with out succes archer hit 5 k dmg

cuz is too hard to make + is unbalance server

• 4 weeks later...

I am just say`in...

For everyone out there, stop createing lineage 2 interlude servers on java platforms you get from a free source, if you really want to open a lineage 2 interlude server, take a clean pack, rework everything and make it close to l2off, after all this open beta 7 days for test every fucking thing in this game server, if you are not able to do this... leave this things for pro guys.

This is only my opinion... and is not only for you, is for everybody!

Actually the only bad thing I dont know how to bring ppls into my server. I just offering everyone that i have a perfect balance for mass pvps. I bought that pack from a turk guy and i know his experience on this pack. I believing him and really we tested that many times. All of the Archers and Nukers doing great pvps. but no one wants to enter server after seeing the online count. But if 2-3 clans join into server and makes pvp I promise that everybody will enjoy with it. Soon the server will be on for 1 month w/o players. Hosting on OVH-France with DOS protection. I am trying to give you all the best and I am fcking really offering that. U guys still with this mentality. Thats weird.

By the way today i have to enter L2Damage. The server has like 2k real players and I found like 3 4 bugs even on enter.

Passive augments stacking... Undying daggers... Worst damages against different classes I've ever seen. Dunno.. should I break the pvp balance to bring players into server or what?

You should not act fast first of all. How did you even bother creating over 50 fake pcs lol.

Close the server, rename it, put it in previews and advertise it as much as you can. Also, in order to get a decent online amount of players, you need to think of something unique that will affect the gameplay in a nice way.

Doing actions such as fake pcs will destroy you even more.

"You should not act fast first of all. How did you even bother creating over 50 fake pcs lol."

The guy that I get the pack, those afk players by his old server.

"Close the server, rename it, put it in previews and advertise it as much as you can. Also, in order to get a decent online amount of players, you need to think of something unique that will affect the gameplay in a nice way."

I made advertises like 2 week. And as i think i have enough unique things on my server. Have u ever seen those features in any server before? L2Refresh owner used few of my features in his server, if u know. (read from bottom)
http://forum.crashko.com/index.php?/topic/271-changelogs-14022015/