Prelude (C0) L2Off Serverpack

I offered what I had and he was interested so I gave it. If what you say is true then basically what he ask doesn't exists and the goal of this thread can't be fulfilled. It's better something than nothing... I hope you see my point :)

Yes I do. Your other message was just unfortunate.

• 6 months later...

prelude were leaked as well

and c1 leaked by 3 versions: chinesse 2004-06-28 , american 2004-04-20 (stats as in c1 primo guide), taiwan (about this version I was only heard and saw dead links

prelude were leaked as well

and c1 leaked by 3 versions: chinesse 2004-06-28 , american 2004-04-20 (stats as in c1 primo guide), taiwan (about this version I was only heard and saw dead links

Since those versions are typically referred to by the names of people who originally shared them, CN is 'meifu' and NA is 'sina'. TW is lost (this is a factual statement and not a name) and CN + NA html/fstring (+ injected AI) works wonders, so it doesn't really matter.

Hello someone have prelude live client . is not exe file , is an installer similar than c1,c2,c3 ....

0 - Lineage II - Prelude Beta/Setup.exe - 987.6Mb

1 - Lineage II - Prelude/lineage2 - prelude.iso - 1.0Gb //this one i need

Edited by madocter

Here's a mirror if all torrents are idle and you can't wait (usually it gets downloaded within a week, just wait for a proper peer to come online).

Prelude BETA/336/Setup.exe

Prelude/377/CD content (7z)

Both are installers, so beware: they might only work properly at XP or earlier Windows.

Edited by _dev_

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/10/2015 at 6:35 PM, roko91 said:

Sorry for the delay - I just saw you reply.

Here are the files:
Prelude Server Pack 1

Prelude Server Pack 2

Prelude Client System

Please tell me if it's what you need :)

Can someone reupload these please? The packs I found, don't have any cubic or backstab skill entries so they cant be Prelude, more like Open Beta, but the dates are all over the place, from mid 2003 to early 2004, and some files even 2010+.

On 6/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, sandeagle said:

yeah,need Prelude Client system...this Prelude only works on Win XP OS?

Just rename rsaenh.dll from your system32 folder ( or WoW64 folder if on x64 OS ) and Prelude can load without problems, don't forget to change it back right after L2 starts tho. There are other ways u can load it too, like total commander etc. There's a good pack by smeli for loading old clients, can give u a link if you want it.

Do u have the packs posted on this topic? If yes can u reupload them?

11 minutes ago, sepultribe said:

Just rename rsaenh.dll from your system32 folder ( or WoW64 folder if on x64 OS ) and Prelude can load without problems, don't forget to change it back right after L2 starts tho. There are other ways u can load it too, like total commander etc. There's a good pack by smeli for loading old clients, can give u a link if you want it.

Do u have the packs posted on this topic? If yes can u reupload them?

You must be on a very old W10 version or not even using Windows 10. All known methods to run old clients, one by one, were killed by cumulative Win10 updates. If you find another workaround and make it publically known, MS will definitely include a patch that negates it in one of their upcoming updates.

Yes I am not talking about win10, I assumed he had vista or win7, cos that's what people interested in these old chronicles usually run.

By the way why run win10? Just to be on the bleeding edge? Or is it about having the latest directx? Win7 SP1 is perfectly fine if you ask me, plus u dont have the M$ spying on you like on 10.

Just now, sepultribe said:

Yes I am not talking about win10, I assumed he had vista or win7, cos that's what people interested in these old chronicles usually run.

By the way why run win10? Just to be on the bleeding edge? Or is it about having the latest directx? Win7 SP1 is perfectly fine if you ask me, plus u dont have the M$ spying on you like on 10.

To mitigate the shitstorm that is bound to happen when other versions reach their planned EoS. GDPR changed the situation about telemetry.

Anyway, if you have a NVIDIA card, then did you know that the driver itself has dedicated spying abilities that it uses, regardless if the NVIDIA telemetry service/processes/files are running or even present. Even in W7.

well...thank you ,sepultribe

last night i tried to setup a prelude server,but failed.....

dont know why l2authd show these errors,i used prelude DBscripts.any1 knows?

111.png

Changes:

win10 support

l2encdec rsa key

multi-window

l2.ini:

isl2netlog=true

serveraddr=127.0.0.1

startupfullscreen=false

Notes: Run in compatibility with win xp

Link:

Mega