Add Brazilian (Portuguese) Language Categories On Mxc?

Maxtor

Add brazilian (Portuguese) Language categories on mxc?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Add brazilian (Portuguese) Language categories on mxc?

• Yes, add it.
    • No, leave english-greek only.

There should be at least 100 active users who speak that language and they are willing to help, otherwise NO. It's pointless if there is no br community.

You will only see spam and nothing more.

Edited by SweeTs

There should be at least 100 active users who speak that language and they are willing to help, otherwise NO. It's pointless if there is no br community.

Calm down,why we can't have a brazilian section in this forum ? As you can see,greek and english sections exist to be more easy to find support for your own language.

100 brazilians guys = zero importance ?

1 by 1 user make this forum,like you or any one.I don't saying that i'll "support" brazilians,but let them find a easy way to support themselves.

Edited by hu3hu3

Calm down,why we can't have a brazilian section in this forum ? As you can see,greek and english sections exist to be more easy to find support for your own language.

100 brazilians guys = zero importance ?

1 by 1 user make this forum,like you or any one.I don't saying that i'll "support" brazilians,but let them find a easy way to support themselves.

The thing is if MXC has a good traffic amount from Brazil/Portuguese language spoken countries.

Dat.

• 3 weeks later...

Is better one and full Secion from 3 and half .. other languages will not give more activity ... even if japan people wanna learn about developing they know english as well .. is the n.1 language in all over the world ..

Is better one and full Secion from 3 and half .. other languages will not give more activity ... even if japan people wanna learn about developing they know english as well .. is the n.1 language in all over the world ..

Japanese will not waste time with this!