No Experience Gain.

StealthyS4m

Question

Hello,
I've got l2j acis 320rev(I think).At first I thought I fucked up source code so it doesn't give any experience,then I replaced my server files with totally new ones and it gave no result.Then I replaced database and still no result.So there I am with totally original files and mobs don't give me any experience.Do you guys know what the problem could be?
I didn't use mmo_core files as I don't know what they do.So maybe you could answer this one for me? ^_^
Could it have to do something with java version?Because I am using jre7 and it says something about not showing annotations,because it requires 1.6.Yes,I know annotations won't be the reason behind no exp gain,but could it be because of version difference?
Thanks!

Edited by StealthyS4m

5 answers to this question

Most likely you deactivated the scripts, L2Attackable basically, so mobs don't give any exp. Check server.properties if NoScripts = False

Yeah,I had them deactivated for some time,but I thought of it,so I activated them back.It throws some erros when loading scripts in GS console,but as much as I saw all of them were about boats.
EDIT: I am sorry,it actually throws error on L2AttackableAI and the error is on this line: _log.info("Class not found: " + template.getType() + "Instance");
It says that CharSequence cannot be resolved.I removed this line and it seems to fix it,but I would like to know when this script throws error,so catch line prints out something.It seems that this line throws error for every other script,so it would be really nice to fix it.Thanks for help!

Edited by StealthyS4m

Use latest free rev, directly from our aCis forum, there is no reason it throws any errors, else it's modified by someone. Soon, new free cycle :)

Edited by SweeTs

No XP gain comes from the desactivation of scripts, notably L2AttackableAIScript, which leads numerous L2Attackable AI behaviors.

As state SweeTs, I invite you to wait 1 revision to begin on a fresh new cycle, rev 330 will soon be shared for free (I'm working on rev 340 atm). As it compiles fixes between rev 320 and 330, it is strongly recommended to directly use it.

But you can play and test/break the server meanwhile.

Edited by Tryskell