classic [L2Off] Lineage2Classic

BabayG

I'm kind of scared about L2Classic Dex though. It sure will have a great community on start, but who can guarantee that they won't just close and re-open it after a year as they're know to be doing? 

I'm kind of scared about L2Classic Dex though. It sure will have a great community on start, but who can guarantee that they won't just close and re-open it after a year as they're know to be doing?

Dex is online since 2004. Reopening was only for coop with liru. Yet i doubt you will play l2 on a server in year 2015 for more than 1 year

Dex used to be a trustworthy project, but new arion server destroys your past efforts. However, i am 100% sure that a classic server will recover your failure.

Edited by JohnBoy13

Dex used to be a trustworthy project, but new arion server destroys your past efforts. However, i am 100% sure that a classic server will recover your failure.

TalKing about arion failure, a server low rate 2 days old , shows how the community becomes. Nomads . No offence .

Dex is online since 2004. Reopening was only for coop with liru. Yet i doubt you will play l2 on a server in year 2015 for more than 1 year

Mhm, that's the reason I find my last alternative in the official servers on Innova once they open the Classic server, even if it was to be p2p.

Have anyone noticed this when u try to connect lineage2classic.com -> "Website + Forum is under construction. We have a live date! Stay tuned!"

Hmmmm... Didnt see that coming.

Opening on the 15th of May, seems like a refreshing alternative to all the hi5/interlude servers opening every week. Hopefully the administration takes good advantage of the hype of classic in europe and makes something good out of it.