Automatic Potions Free Code For All L2J Packs!

someone could help change the code:

1 - is activating the left mouse, but button right should active like soulshots, someone would know how to fix?

2 - and with the left mouse button no can use mana potion normal like SS, for example: (right mouse button you activate, but if you want maybe using 1 for 1 with the left button)

thanks

correct me if i am not wrong but from the time that is using soulshots handler and not itemskills i think you cannot use one one since with itemskills handler you can use 1 skill per time well if you combine those 2 then yea it will work as you ask ... 

correct me if i am not wrong but from the time that is using soulshots handler and not itemskills i think you cannot use one one since with itemskills handler you can use 1 skill per time well if you combine those 2 then yea it will work as you ask ... 

even if fails to use with left button like normally potion , how i can change for active like soulshot, with button right?

they are activating with button left

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mana, hp potion and cp potion  not work like soulshot,  they activate  with left button,  how i can change it for button right?

Edited by netoluan

• 3 weeks later...

I got these errors

30rmt4y.png

maybe your pack doesnt  recognizes it. Try to find the arquive where it goes for the private stores and adapt.

You miss one bracket somewhere... {

When you fix upper code, it's gonna be okay.

Edited by SweeTs

put  this part (if (isAutoPot(728)) and other lines  after this :

// Add PvP point to attacker

setPvpKills(getPvpKIlles() +1);

Edited by @IcathiaLord

• 1 month later...