Middle-Man Services

MeVsYou

Greetings MaxCheaters,

Since, I have received many reports lately from members, asking me to be a middle-man to your transactions, as well the scam reports don't have an end in our forum, I am willing to help you through these Middle-Man services.

You can add me on skype or you can send me a private message directly here, with what you want.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5d7nQ24otQU24Kuy_oDS:takamouris

--- Middleman Services --- 

The seller and/or the buyer have to send me a pm with the following information:

1. Your skype id
2. Tell me if you are the buyer or the seller
3. Tell me with whom you want to do the transaction
4. A 4-digit code (just to make sure that when I will add your skype id to refer this 4-digit, otherwise the person, who will add you, will be a scammer)

Example:
Skype id/name: maxcheatersMeVsYou
Buyer
With MeVsYou

General info:
1. The only possible payment is through Paypal, Skrill, Paysafecard (with password).
2. Buyer and Seller have to keep valid proofs of their transaction in any case.
3. You must send the money as a "Gift". If you send it with any other option, then I will refund the money and the trade will be canceled.
4. Buyer pays 15% fee for this safe transaction (under discussion for amounts >300€)
5. Communication is acceptable only through a private message (pm) to my account in MaxCheaters. (Later on, we may proceed with skype communication skype:takamouris )
6. I am responsible only for the transaction. Any dispute after the transaction is not my concern as a middle-man.
7. In case, there is any delay from my side, both interesting parties have to be patient until I check the pm and come in contact with you.

I am here just for those who want to do a safe transaction.
(No-sense posts will be deleted)

Edit:
Be careful, skype users who use my nickname are scammers (l2tower1991, l2tower, anatoliosmaxcheatermevsyoufriedrik, Frederick lightofhope, Matt etc.).

My trades/transactions can happen only via pm (personal message through MaxCheater forum) or by adding me from the skype button above.

Don't trust anyone who is just sending you a printscreen and pretending to be me.

You have just to wait till I will reply you via personal message!

Edited by MeVsYou

I didn't understand clearly what you wrote.

If the transaction, between you, is with payment and not for free then I can handle it. Although, each case is different. There is a possibility that if I am not sure for the transaction safety, then I will not proceed.

I didn't understand clearly what you wrote.

If the transaction, between you, is with payment and not for free then I can handle it. Although, each case is different. There is a possibility that if I am not sure for the transaction safety, not to proceed.

What he wanted to say is:

In case person A wants to trade his files for person's B files (files for files), you must be paid in order to help this transaction? 

That's what he means.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a tip since it seems you are ''virgin'' at this kind of business, make a huge disclaimer that anyone can read, that you must be pmed at mxc first before doing any trade to make sure its real you,and not a copy cat,  becouse just 20 min ago 1 of my costumers got scammed by fake me.vs.you at skype for 360 euros, not saying its your foult, but simply do it so the nasty scammers wont do it again

Edited by RammusOP

I have already mentioned:

8. Communication is acceptable only through a private message (pm) to my account in MaxCheaters. (skypefacebooketc.)

Although, thank you for the information. I have just highlighted it in order to be visible and clear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...