nekys

Nekys has one of the best community,many wont know him.he is not factor gm or something and dont try get fame or get more people for corruptions and sh1ts.
I remember the GF server that i started my l2 playing,with orderofcrimson and gryphonheart,ahh old times! 
Bump for a very good server.Gl with your project.

whats with the downtimes at night (well my night) recently? i like to use that to my advantage to farm varka at the times when europeans are sleeping/away

whats with the downtimes at night (well my night) recently? i like to use that to my advantage to farm varka at the times when europeans are sleeping/away

There is some small security flaw which makes us vulnerable to some weak ddos attacks. We work on that and we already try to find the optimal network setup for this.

PS. So far we have great ddos mitigation service, the downtimes are not very frequent and very short (usually server crashes faster than firewall responds to the attack) and we are very happy with it. But still, crashes when I am asleep are not welcome!

• 2 months later...

1500online?hahahhaha 50 real online server

even stalonki server is better than this shit

nait9 ??? retard ??

xaxaxaxa 50 online ?

mby you dont login in RF 

every day up 1000 ppl online

RaidFight is best server From all !!!! 

no cheat's no bot's no fck Reward from Vote's

Clean Server !!!!!!

if you like play server's example l2tales-conflict ....... this server's is only for 5+ max 10 age kid's

Me close 1 time l2tales and 2 times conflict .Only Cheat's

I can make it again if want it.

xaxaxaxaaxaxaxxa

<

----------

>

LOVEPLUS <-----_____MXC<_>

Edited by loveplus

Worst spanglish I've ever seen in my life, dude first of all don't speak about what you don't know or a clue about what is happening inside of a server.

RaidFight has barelly touched 700 online, but with about 350+- in giran, and btw I checked it so you cannot tell me same spanglih phrase! As for Tales is a fail true but they succeeded to attract kids and took their money and now they own h5.

Gz!

Worst spanglish I've ever seen in my life, dude first of all don't speak about what you don't know or a clue about what is happening inside of a server.

RaidFight has barelly touched 700 online, but with about 350+- in giran, and btw I checked it so you cannot tell me same spanglih phrase! As for Tales is a fail true but they succeeded to attract kids and took their money and now they own h5.

Gz!

And your l2 khaos barelly hitted 150 online so you can't speak against a server like raid fight that had a server online since 5 years without wipe and barelly have a donation

Gm Pazza focus on your l2 pearl or you will touch 20 online

tumblr_nlikh94SLg1sflrifo3_250.gif

nait9 ??? retard ??

xaxaxaxa 50 online ?

mby you dont login in RF 

every day up 1000 ppl online

RaidFight is best server From all !!!! 

no cheat's no bot's no fck Reward from Vote's

Clean Server !!!!!!

if you like play server's example l2tales-conflict ....... this server's is only for 5+ max 10 age kid's

Me close 1 time l2tales and 2 times conflict .Only Cheat's

I can make it again if want it.

xaxaxaxaaxaxaxxa

<

----------

>

LOVEPLUS <-----_____MXC<_>

HOLA 

YOU CLOSED TIME 1 TALES TIME 2 AND CONFLCT?

LOVECON <-21415211@#%@#%@^ MXC >> ?

ME KNOW YOU GOOD HACKIDOR

THUMBS UP for a real Lineage 2 server

Edited by Ayami-

• 3 months later...

Epilogue is coming by september (mostly to support windows 10, our roadmap was to update to epilogue by October) and the crashes was not that bad, we had like once per week for a couple of hours downtime. We already did a lot of work on this and we will upgrade hardware anyway for lower ping (better bandwidth comes with the new hardware) and better protection (we have access to better cisco solutions).