Top Cheap Ddos Protected Vds Europe Windows/linux Permanent Mitigation 15% Off Untill 1.01.2015

SpeedPwnz

Special Price for all VDS 15% off until 1.01.2015 for first month

4019436386.png

VDS I

RAM: 6 GB DDR3 1333Mhz

CPU: Intel Xeon E5 1620

Trafic: Unlimited

DiskSpace: 200 GB sata 3

Conected at: 100mb

Dilivery: 1 min up to 24 h

Price: 20 Euro

DDOS-PROTECTION INCLUDED!

VDS II

RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1333Mhz

DiskSpace: 400 GB sata 3

Price: 38 Euro

VDS III

RAM: 24 GB DDR3 1333Mhz

DiskSpace: 800 GB sata 3

Price: 66 Euro

VDS IV

RAM: 48 GB DDR3 1333Mhz

DiskSpace: 1500 GB sata 3

Price: 90 Euro

For more info you are free to pm me.

Note you don't have to pay extra fee for Windows option

Edited by Master Joda

is this for a server or for a website?

you can use it to host a server easy with a cheap price

Vps is no good for a server, the disk will perform slower and all resources are shared.

you are wrong many people already using my hosting for games server and no one complain about lags . actually you are  selling same shit with a  expensive price so i don't why you even try to type here.

Edited by Master Joda

People doesn't complain because of the low trafic / server on the main node, but once you oversell they have to know that there will be lag , or the possibility of it.

Please do not mention other profesional services within this post its not a service quality argue  i just shared some informations about this virtualization type..

People doesn't complain because of the low trafic / server on the main node, but once you oversell they have to know that there will be lag , or the possibility of it.

Please do not mention other profesional services within this post its not a service quality argue  i just shared some informations about this virtualization type..

You are trying looking smart by typing some idiot words ,stop replay everyone on mxc about hard lags or other issue you don't even know what are you talking about, you are using same virtualization like all the resellers from mxc . w/e gl selling your overpriced "kimsufi"  server .

Edited by Master Joda

The diference between me and you is that im trying to talk with facts but you just trying to attack me , i won;t continue this conversation your attitude shows how bad this service  is.

next time trying to say something about other services please do your homework first and get some facts.

Edited by cloud12

The diference between me and you is that im trying to talk with facts but you just trying to attack me , i won;t continue this conversation your attitude shows how bad this service  is.

next time trying to say something about other services please do your homework first and get some facts.

actually the point is the in the opposite way ,you are attacking me with some shit arguments that not exist i don't know why are you trying excuse now , w/e have a nice day