interlude [L2Ertheia Team]A Private Lineage 2 Server Provider

yeah, we have ertheia for free from mobius, why pay u or anybody else?

also i can leech mobius and sell for money , i know 10 persons who pm d me on skype trying to sell mobius project like their own, and they did sell for like lots of ppl, lucky i know some java.

so, why would anyone pay u ?

as long as mobius works, everybody can just make a project and call it their own, make a website and try to sell it for money.  

btw ty mobius, for makeing leeching bigger then ever was, no original work anymore, i know 3 private studious that worked for years and went out of business cuz not enough clients anymore :)

btw, mobius is also a leech project, lots of code fromt ons of russian projects. so it s a steal project, so no, you cannot claim no rights on it.

If people want a stable project with tons of working feature they will come to us. Everyone here who tested our work approve the quality. You can have something for free doesn't mean you don't have to pay. Don't try to make private projects worthless, it's not gonna happen.