Advertising-Marketing Services

PAC

We all know that Lineage 2 is dying nowdays, players dwindle,the excitement is lost and all the new servers are closing within a week or a month.
We came here to fix that, we are a Marketing company, with  professional and experienced staff, we use the most modern advertising and marketing methods and we guarantee you  success.Our advertising does not stop at Lineage 2,we can advertise any Project /Company/Game/ Forum

*We do not guarantee you that players will join you,we guarantee you that players will learn about you
Our Job is Your Success

We provide

• -Marketing Services ( You have to contact us for more info )
  • -Full website/forum design (with protections)
  • -Banners/Logos
  • -Get only the best possible  prices from Topsites.
  • -Contact with many people, clan leaders etc(Via mobile phone,Skype,Facebook,Twitter,Forums). and let them know about your server.
  • -24/7 Live Support.
  • -Paysafecard  to paypal exchange
  • -Social Media Boosting ( Facebook,Twitter,Youtube)
  • -Topics in all the available topsites.
  • -Advertise you on our website.
  • -Social media advertising
  • -Modern methods
  • -Cheap  prices
  • -Discounts on Topsites
  • L2 Developing Services 
takemyl1fe.png
Services are on again! Edited by PAC

If you got any

except the friends that you convince them to give a fake feedback

90% traffic provides from topsites

facebook/spam means NOTHING

you have no relationship to any of the topsite owners

Sry to interrupt your business but masect tryed to scam for "15 e"

i see nothing different here

Edited by Karasu

You haven't told us what exactly have you done to this 3 servers,all 3 were about 1-2 weeks alive except l2trick which opened today without a big succes,all 3servers had max 100/150 real on,about the templates of the sites i can say that they are not so bad except roar which is very nice.So what exactly did you offer to the 3 projects? 

You haven't told us what exactly have you done to this 3 servers,all 3 were about 1-2 weeks alive except l2trick which opened today without a big succes,all 3servers had max 100/150 real on,about the templates of the sites i can say that they are not so bad except roar which is very nice.So what exactly did you offer to the 3 projects? 

L2roar And l2 trick asked  for our services before their grand opening,  and l2 anakim  1 day after.

L2 roar reached 300 +  players, L2 Trick 150+  (i'm talking about the grand opening) and l2anakim had 55  online and  had a boost to 110.

All of these servers are alive, only l2anakim closed for his own reasons.

Now  as for the  players, i can not guarantee you that your server will reach 1500 people or so, i can guarantee you that your server will be known by the 80% of Lineage2 international community  and  Of course,we do advertise in  russian communities too  and not only.

I can guarantee you that with my work, i will attract players as many players as possible it depends of course on what service you choose.

http://pac-company.eu/index.php/orderhere's a list of our services and what we do

If you got any

except the friends that you convince them to give a fake feedback

90% traffic provides from topsites

facebook/spam means NOTHING

you have no relationship to any of the topsite owners

Sry to interrupt your business but masect tryed to scam for "15 e"

i see nothing different here

I don't know  why you  have this opinion about us , no  we don't have friends that give us fake feedbacks, feel free to ask  our customers , as you can see i've put their links  and i did that for people like you.

- Yes  i have relationships with some of the topsite  owners,

- I don't care  about who tried to scam you,  since i have nothing to do with it, plus i don't see the reason telling me about  the traffic.

I've studied marketing and i'm a professional on what i'm doing, plus the rest of our team,  we're all professionals.

Edited by tasosthepro