Paying 100 $ For Mu Online Spicial Website With Installation(Fully Working)

hi guys

i offer 100 $

for  Mu online Website Fully working with installation   ( even its Simple   but looks good)

webhosting Linux (wich i need website on it )

game  server ( i have SQL server 2012)

Moudles need to be there 

Ticket System ( that for support)
Payment Wall (for Donation Buying Wcoins C )
Vote System ( giveing W coins C )

and Basics   regester , userCPanel ..Ranking   Castle siege owner

payment method = Paypal 

Niotec :   need Prevew on TV or sample website  befor the payment

Send me a message to show you my work,and if you want to continue we will talk about the details later.

Thanks,Hesperian-Dragon.

Dont trust him.

Dont trust him.

Based on what ?,Why can he don't trust me dude wtf do you care about ?.If he liked my work and we make the deal,If you wanted to have customers you need to be trusted just a lesson for you because i can see that you are naab or marketing. :P

Thanks,PEACE!

Edited by Hesperian-Dragon

Based on what ?,Why can he don't trust me dude wtf do you care about ?.If he liked my work and we make the deal,If you wanted to have customers you need to be trusted just a lesson for you because i can see that you are naab or marketing. :P

Thanks,PEACE!

Idiot peoples.

i lose my time .

Thanks,PEACE!

Why you don't upload some previews here? and you ask him to add you on skype before you show some previews?

Why you don't upload some previews here? and you ask him to add you on skype before you show some previews?

Its not necessary to upload right now my previews because,I am busy working at a project right know when i have the time will make a post with my previews and my web site.

Add me on skype : Hesperian-Dragon

Thanks.

Its not necessary to upload right now my previews because,I am busy working at a project right know when i have the time will make a post with my previews and my web site.

Add me on skype : Hesperian-Dragon

Thanks.

Tragic.

Tragic.

My friend stop spamming you dont have nothing to say you just make some posts :DJust grow up and use your brain kid ok ?Cya and if you have any problem with me you can report me to a moderator to check me ok bb now.