[Guide]Dota:How To Connect on Eurobattle Server

here is the guide on how to connect to Eurobattle Server(for those who have the original cd or a copied or downloaded one) unfortunately NOT all can play or have the original cd of Warcraft 3 RoC/TFT so this way may be proved a lot easier for all rather than trying to find the original cd or original cracks etc :D :)

the links i ll use are from the staff of Eurobattle.net tm and the official ones given ...not reuploaded so they are NOT warez!!!

at first you have to know that  Eurobattle.Net uses the 1.22a patch so you have to download the patch in order to play(in all servers official or private)

-->Download 1.22a blizzard patch<--  (59mb)

ps:prefer an english version

after you install the blizzard patch you ll need server installer(w3battle_122a) which will allow you to play on Eurobattle server

Warning! from version 1.21b and up, there is no need in No_CD_Crack, game is running using "euroloader.exe" provided by the w3battle_122a installer.

-->Download w3battle_122a installer link<--  (6mb)

when finished run the Euroloader.exe and have fun

Register Account Here

have fun

ps:for any support reply  on topic or pm

ps2: report broken links so that i may change them again

Noble i want to do a question . if i do all of these things , i will can play all private servers ? I mean if you make a server from ur pc i will available  to log in ?

u can only play eurobattle server but there arent that many private servers to be honest...about your 2nd question, all the maps created will be hosted on eurobattle server :P so if i create 1 map and you ll be online on eurobattle you can sure play if you join the map name :D so the answer is yes.the only requirement to join the map is to have eurobattle installed on your warcraft

for instance if you play on battlenet(official) you wont be able to join a map of me :P

u can only play eurobattle server but there arent that many private servers to be honest...about your 2nd question, all the maps created will be hosted on eurobattle server :P so if i create 1 map and you ll be online on eurobattle you can sure play if you join the map name :D so the answer is yes.the only requirement to join the map is to have eurobattle installed on your warcraft

for instance if you play on battlenet(official) you wont be able to join a map of me :P

ok thnx ;) also thnx for the guide i will try it right now ;)

Can enyone share the original .exes because i use no cd crack of 1.21 ?

of course we cant!!!as well as 1.21 doesnt Work anymore!!!!let me say to you that you are clearly off topic

of course we cant!!!as well as 1.21 doesnt Work anymore!!!!let me say to you that you are clearly off topic

no i want the originals to update the 1.21 to 1.22

Nice share Noble, it owns, and works.

(to xa kanei kai gw, kai o nazghoul, alla o Koufo to xe kanei delete, back then :D)

no i want the originals to update the 1.21 to 1.22

the link to update is from blizzard....blizzard has developed all the warcraft series!!! omg i cant understand ...

To update from the 1.21 to 1.22 you must have original exe because when i tried to update this said me error and i need the original exe to update to 1.21 to 1.22 .because i use no-cd crack and with this i teke this error!

To update from the 1.21 to 1.22 you must have original exe because when i tried to update this said me error and i need the original exe to update to 1.21 to 1.22 .because i use no-cd crack and with this i teke this error!

just use the crack u have from the instalation...

• 3 weeks later...

here is another program to play dot aonline http://www.garena.com/ well... i cant create a guide now but its easy to use!!! there is the same prob here as eurobattle... u can join only servers created in filipines group... but u dont have any problem cause many users use this prog and they are too many philipines channels that in each channel they are 100+++ users!!!

• 4 months later...