Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

And why someone can't do it manually? or better WHY someone use this WIX builder for god sake... when i see sites like this made by softwares like WIX and online builders 

Fail people web developers losing job because of these still u deserve the karma

Edited by Akatalilh

And why someone can't do it manually? or better WHY someone use this WIX builder for god sake... when i see sites like this made by softwares like WIX and online builders 

Fail people web developers losing job because of these still u deserve the karma

Because my application saves you time, that's why. 

If you would like to know why would someone use wix; send them an email and ask. It's not my business.

What karma? What the hell. You know that in IPB karma does not exist, right?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So your visual basic application search the code for  divs such as id=""WixFooter" and delete them. G0dJ0B

But i have a hard request for you. Using VB#Net create a program that create VIRTUAL LAN between two remote computers without using socket.

The lan automatical trigger ports, firewall and interface metric.

When you create this application, i'll buy it for 1,250$ and share it on maxcheaters.

Go ahead you have 1 year :D and trust me i can wait just to avoid losing half of PC games that are not playable via HAMACHI or TUNG.

-----CYA

166ah68.png

Edited by mikrizouzou

• 2 weeks later...

So your visual basic application search the code for  divs such as id=""WixFooter" and delete them. G0dJ0B

But i have a hard request for you. Using VB#Net create a program that create VIRTUAL LAN between two remote computers without using socket.

The lan automatical trigger ports, firewall and interface metric.

When you create this application, i'll buy it for 1,250$ and share it on maxcheaters.

Go ahead you have 1 year :D and trust me i can wait just to avoid losing half of PC games that are not playable via HAMACHI or TUNG.

-----CYA

166ah68.png

Inspect element OP.

• 4 weeks later...

Very well, but your software doesn't work. I am unable to open it. It simply says 'WixAdsRemover has stopped working'. Though, I do the same thing but I am interested in the working of your app.

Go try on www.XXXXXXX.net ,much more easier way. Everythign is automatic! #NoAdsNovember #NoShavember

And what about mine? My application is not automatic? Lmao.

If you would like to share what you found please start a new topic. Posting this in my topic is not very nice, is it?

About the crash, I'll look into it.

/Edit: I found the problem. I'll renew the download link soon.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

And what about mine? My application is not automatic? Lmao.

If you would like to share what you found please start a new topic. Posting this in my topic is not very nice, is it?

About the crash, I'll look into it.

/Edit: I found the problem. I'll renew the download link soon.

Have you renewed it yet? Lel

Have you renewed it yet? Lel

Hello.

Yeah, sorry for the long delay.

In this version:

-Started new version 1.0 

-Re-wrote some lines

-Changed the GUI

-Enabled the ability to insert custom favicon(s)

-Removed not used/useless lines of code

-Fixed the bug which caused the app to crash

-Added 2 checkboxes where you state if you're ready to remove the ads

Download link: here.

Now it should be working 100%

--

Screenshot

bQD53GG.png

Edited by N1nj4Styl3