Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

680e7cf902bfd35e11248f50aae580ca.gif 

another question keeps coming announcement wix step in the direction mobile device

Hello.

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't patched the mobile part yet. You'll have to disable the mobile view.

680e7cf902bfd35e11248f50aae580ca.gif 

another question keeps coming announcement wix step in the direction mobile device

Now patched.

It will be available in the next version 1.7 along with some new stuff that I've brought.

Wow, nice updates since then, thanks :)

Also, I have noticed a little issue where direct links to the pages of a wix website with ads removed will only take you to the homepage instead to the page I tried to link. Can that be fixed as well?

Wow, nice updates since then, thanks :)

Also, I have noticed a little issue where direct links to the pages of a wix website with ads removed will only take you to the homepage instead to the page I tried to link. Can that be fixed as well?

I'm also having this same problem. Wix won't let me change my "home" link to point to my "real" site. 

Well.. well.. guess who changed their algorithm again. Yep, it's WIX.

I found the problem and the solution to it. Patched the fix. It will be available in the next version 1.7. Stay tuned.

Update 1.7

-Removed ads from mobile view
-Removed ads from PC view (Wix changed their algorithm again)
-Fixed a couple of bug
-Re-wrote messages
-Enhanced upload process
-Added Update Available form

DOWNLOAD

Hello,

I just downloaded ver 1.7 and there is problem with forms on my page. I have, registration form and subscribtion form on my wix page, but they seem to not work after ads remover with your program.  Any suggestion how to fix this? I attached a pic.

btw. you did great job, and if everything will work perfectly I will definitely donate.

best regards

Chingis

post-152909-0-14684400-1419320239_thumb.jpg

thats great...thanks very much... i,m going to make a donation for your exelent job...

BUT i can donate, the aplicaion dont send me to paypal or the account to donate, where can i donate to you

Edited by jpglobal

Hello,

I just downloaded ver 1.7 and there is problem with forms on my page. I have, registration form and subscribtion form on my wix page, but they seem to not work after ads remover with your program.  Any suggestion how to fix this? I attached a pic.

btw. you did great job, and if everything will work perfectly I will definitely donate.

best regards

Chingis

Hello.

This problem does not come from my application. Something is up with the wix server where the info are acquired from. A lot of users told me that it was fixed after deleting and re-adding the application/registration or whatsoever. Try it, it might work.

Update 1.7

-Removed ads from mobile view
-Removed ads from PC view (Wix changed their algorithm again)
-Fixed a couple of bug
-Re-wrote messages
-Enhanced upload process
-Added Update Available form

DOWNLOAD

I shutdown the previous version. Re-download this one.

This getting a really good project :)

Thank you for the nice words xeL, hope it gets a lot bigger as the time passes.

Your application is doing fine too! Great job!