interlude [L2J]Evo World

PlayErtheia

Evo u failed have fun don't try to wait for more people nothing will happens. trust me u failed do a wipe. maybe will helps u!!!

no problem i m not happy to do wipe ,but i fixed so manny things so now will not be too manny problems

5 HOURS LEFT UNTIL OPENING !!!!

I dont want to flame any1, but I cant undestand this : 

https://imageshack.com/i/knRrQt1tp

Anyway if u make a good server, it will be nice. 

LF good interlude server :D

I dont want to flame any1, but I cant undestand this : 

https://imageshack.com/i/knRrQt1tp

Anyway if u make a good server, it will be nice. 

LF good interlude server :D

the server was online until now ,now only gm in game until opening !.....2 hours left

can u tell me the names of ur custom armors /weapons?

wich one ?  

5 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL OPENING !!!!! DOWNLOAD PATCH AND JOIN US 

www.l2evo.ro/pvp/

Edited by Evo Owner

i really get angry with u!ur customs give nothing ... i  get dagge decreased attack speed then i get angel wings and give 40p attack 40 mattack then i get tatto lvl and gives me hp/cp only what is this?change stats omg thats a shit we farm for nothing ... also u said u got many tiers of armor i see only one that need votes omg ...put first tier obtain with farm only and then second tier need votes ... ur server is a joke again ... u lost more ppl again

Edited by aris96

i really get angry with u!ur customs give nothing ... i  get dagge decreased attack speed then i get angel wings and give 40p attack 40 mattack then i get tatto lvl and gives me hp/cp only what is this?change stats omg thats a shit we farm for nothing ... also u said u got many tiers of armor i see only one that need votes omg ...put first tier obtain with farm only and then second tier need votes ... ur server is a joke again ... u lost more ppl again

man and what stats u want ? 1000 000 hp p atk ?   think about i ahev more 4 weapons /armors sets/ what stats u want to have the 4th armor/weapon ? tatoo i ahve until lvl 6 ,mask /wings another 3 .....we most start with low stats to have where to add ,do you understand that ?

and i can t put now more amors weapons in shop becouse ppl will want the last one all time/so what is the point ?

and vote is problem for u ? u have command   .reward and also have autoreward system from topzone and hopzone ,every 3 votes = 4 vote only from automatic reward

Edited by Evo Owner

I don't know about balance and gameplay but this server is the most corrupted ever. Got some reports from some friends that you were giving items to stop exploiters and also to invite clan leaders.

/Rip

I don't know about balance and gameplay but this server is the most corrupted ever. Got some reports from some friends that you were giving items to stop exploiters and also to invite clan leaders.

/Rip

LOOL :)))))))))))))) in this server is just one admin (ME) to avoid corruption !!!! and u said is the most corrupted server? PATHETIC !!  I GIVE ITEMS TO STOP EXPLOITERS ?LOL I GIVE STRAIGHT BAN ON HWID !! 

U said here only lies and bullsh1t  come with the fking proofs and post here and i swear i close server in 1 second ! but u know that is only lies GO AND DIE DUDE (HATER)

u are jealous becouse my server is growing with every hour !!

/Rip

Hater. I play this server till the opening of the beta . And  the admin was just Evo . So there is NO curruption. Just stop this things ... The topic is for promoting the server. You are doing it to make it seem so bad and not joinable. So you are just a little hater. AND LIER.

P.S. My english is really bad. 

LOOL :)))))))))))))) in this server is just one admin (ME) to avoid corruption !!!! and u said is the most corrupted server? PATHETIC !!  I GIVE ITEMS TO STOP EXPLOITERS ?LOL I GIVE STRAIGHT BAN ON HWID !! 

U said here only lies and bullsh1t  come with the fking proofs and post here and i swear i close server in 1 second ! but u know that is only lies GO AND DIE DUDE (HATER)

u are jealous becouse my server is growing with every hour !!

Here are your proofs: http://imgur.com/MvWauMf,jNbiSHz,oZK8IhD,iyhY4PV

I was kind and you were not, be sure that I will post them everywhere since you don't respect me.

Oh, and you swear that you would close the server, right?

Here are your proofs: http://imgur.com/MvWauMf,jNbiSHz,oZK8IhD,iyhY4PV

I was kind and you were not, be sure that I will post them everywhere since you don't respect me.

Oh, and you swear that you would close the server, right?

o god u really hate me :))) i can say u are good making proofs(u know to use photoshop) ,but why to give u 5000  evo farm and 200 gb? i dont  see the point here ,what u do with the gb in my server ?

to respect you ?(u are a sh1t )

what do you think ppl will trust u ?  go die :))))

it was better to put 50000 farm  not 5000  and maybe ppl trust u but stupid ppl like u put 5000 evo farm and 200 gb  :)))    (200 gb wtf u do with it ? :))))))    )

P.S   u forget about vote coin ,u can t do nothing with out vote evo :)))))

Edited by Evo Owner