Hopzone Went Corrupt! Tell Me Your Opinions

cmon.. why always go off-topic

Its an open topic , so i quess you dont have the opportunity to avoid my replys! so simple .........

RLY? 

if you check on hopzone you will find a lot of ppl speaking about their servers they wait for approve more than 20 days/1 month and kadar doing nothing and then you just see this server like you show on 1st topic so yes you can say that hopzone went corrupt.

if you check on hopzone you will find a lot of ppl speaking about their servers they wait for approve more than 20 days/1 month and kadar doing nothing and then you just see this server like you show on 1st topic so yes you can say that hopzone went corrupt.

I still says, that the best would be to close all topsites :)

I still says, that the best would be to close all topsites :)

i don't think it will be better if they close cause server owners will lose a lot of activity from theme but i think that it will be better if all topsites was like gamesites 200 for example only for previews nothing more and instant approve..

now you have to pay to add your server on new servers if you had a server before 1 year for example and this is shiet.

i don't think it will be better if they close cause server owners will lose a lot of activity from theme but i think that it will be better if all topsites was like gamesites 200 for example only for previews nothing more and instant approve..

now you have to pay to add your server on new servers if you had a server before 1 year for example and this is shiet.

in my opinion topsites (exists in any form) just helping for shit servers to be popular, imagine horrible beginner programmers with bad ideas and ALOT money

that's why nowdays 400++ players are playing on the most crappiest servers... :D

in my opinion topsites (exists in any form) just helping for shit servers to be popular, imagine horrible beginner programmers with bad ideas and ALOT money

that's why nowdays 400++ players are playing on the most crappiest servers... :D

yeap that's true..

and this shiet happened cause the most known topsites are corrupted and every single random with money buy some advertise and 1st place on new servers/topservers or buying fake votes and make his server look popular and it's just one more crap

yeap that's true..

and this shiet happened cause the most known topsites are corrupted and every single random with money buy some advertise and 1st place on new servers/topservers or buying fake votes and make his server look popular and it's just one more crap

yes, I totally agree to you, and if they already have money and they think 400++ ppl is not enough they just rent a programmer to make fake players and voila server has 2000-3000++ players :D

yes, I totally agree to you, and if they already have money and they think 400++ ppl is not enough they just rent a programmer to make fake players and voila server has 2000-3000++ players :D

or they just buy fandc pack which already have this feature  :troll:

Seriously how the %$*&))+_+ does l2tales have 26.2k votes and the second server has  8.4k. Something must be done.

This is so really $imple.

and on topzone ( where's the actually check ) have 21 k votes :D

no no ....

the votes are real :D

ofc, they're real like the pink unicorn flying on the air :P