How I Feel About Lineage Ii

I been playing Lineage II ever since it started and I really like this game at the start. Especially during close beta, open beta, C1 and C2. The graphics are beautiful the characters are very nicely done and the skills look awesome and the social aspect is by far one of the best! L2 was my favourite game to relax after a long and tiring day of life. It brings you out from all the craps you are dealing with.

Anyway 2 years ago I had took a break from L2 because I start to feel that whatever I work for doesn't seems to matter in this game anymore. There are so many players who botted their way to max level and players who just spend real cash for top items. It makes me ask myself, why am I doing all these?

Also while I was doing my quest in bloody swampland, I was killed by a player who botted his way to max lvl (twice). After that day I felt that whatever hard work that I have done in this game is totally pointless. I actually felt like I should just bot my account too since bots doesn't get ban anyway and I should just buy adena since you don't get ban for that too anymore. Anyway I didn't, I decided to take a break from L2 and move on to guildwars 2.

Edited by johnmarquez

Ncwest is skynet version of lineage2,were people dont kill people anymore,bots kill people,i have been killed by bots many times  :happyforever: 
i have been playing some time in inova haven't seen many bots as Ncwest,Ncwest must be afraid to start banning bots since it will kill half server population.
about that adena thing when people buy adena with real cash it may some thing be with adena/item drops after lindvior went shit
Phanteon start npc quest Let's go to central square gave 3k adena before lindvior now 36 adena and  lvl4 mobs drop was 56-87 now 3-12 or even lower lol
acording to rochand forum on korean server were banned 48k acounts because of botting lol, maybe in future this will happen on ncwest too  ;D

That's almost exactly how I feel about it... I've been playing legit just to satisfy my ego by "achieving something", but I guess it doesn't matter, since everyone thinks you're a bot if you're playing for more than 3 h consecutively, so you get no recognition for it. That's what L2 has turned into... A bot/casual players' paradise.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, yeah. It is the sad present, but you have to understand that bot companies pays huge amount of money to NCSOFT for tolerance, and they have to feed their hungry children also.

the ncsoft opened on korea an c1 server and they will update it until  c6 and its huge community! but you cant join its only corean. You will able to join only if you buy an acc from black market. if you dont believe me then google it ;) ncsoft is better than ncwest....

Edited by GodDamNeD

Oh, yeah. It is the sad present, but you have to understand that bot companies pays huge amount of money to NCSOFT for tolerance, and they have to feed their hungry children also.

Nah. It's just NCsoft's policy with EVERY single game they have released. They make some good games and take care of them for like 3-4 months. Then they just focus on their next game. Their plan is to make money from game releases. They have so many games left untouched for a very long time (L2 + AION are some pretty good famous examples). Blizzard is the only company of that kind, that I trust nowadays. They have only 4 games, but take care of them all.

Nah. It's just NCsoft's policy with EVERY single game they have released. They make some good games and take care of them for like 3-4 months. Then they just focus on their next game. Their plan is to make money from game releases. They have so many games left untouched for a very long time (L2 + AION are some pretty good famous examples). Blizzard is the only company of that kind, that I trust nowadays. They have only 4 games, but take care of them all.

exactly the same way as private servers :)

exactly the same way as private servers :)

Τhe difference is that most of the times, you do not expect professionalism from private servers, but you do expect it from a gaming company (NCsoft in this case)

Τhe difference is that most of the times, you do not expect professionalism from private servers, but you do expect it from a gaming company (NCsoft in this case)

ofc, but it is not the reality :D