Hierophant Interlude Olympiad Dyes

It depends on what classes you are against each time. But i think you should to focus on the rest.

Basically most guys, are playing with heavy/light armor and some kind of dagger/bow. In cases, that your opponent is using his mana to kill you.

Also you have to mention that each server has its own modifications. It's not the same i guess if one server has a tattoo for atk speed, or p atk. You have to make a decision how to adjust those values in order to win your opponent.

If you want to spare some time, wear in the beginning the dark crystal armor, for making the buffs, and after that equir the rest items.

What's the point of increasing your M. Atk. while you have buffs for it. It's better i guess to focus on P. Atk or Atk. Speed.

Like +5 STR -5 CON. If you want to play more aggressively you can add some DEX +2 -2 CON. The same goes if you aim on increasing DEX, STR and reducing CON.

What's the point of increasing your M. Atk. while you have buffs for it. It's better i guess to focus on P. Atk or Atk. Speed.

Like +5 STR -5 CON. If you want to play more aggressively you can add some DEX +2 -2 CON. The same goes if you aim on increasing DEX, STR and reducing CON.

Hierophant has no buffs that increase M. Atk, except from Berserker Spirit, which is a pretty weak boost.

Anyway, touching STR/DEX/CON won't change much, since Human mystic's values are pretty low.