Who Is The God The Server Feature

Hello, I will start explanation immediately.

You all know that Top pvp doesn't mean Top player, right? Who is the best to 'judge' it? Players of course.  So players can vote for the best of the server ( God ) , and every week the period ends. The player who has the most votes is the God of the server till period ends! In every period God is changed (unless current God has again the most votes). Every period ends at Sunday 00:01:00. (it's a cool time for that :P ). I will appreciate it if I see it in any server online around because it has sense as a feature , read my first 'question'

of explanation again :P

Must Read:

• You can vote offline players of course
  • You cannot vote yourself ( lol )
  • You vote once in every period! 
  • You can see current ranking
  • All can see who is the server's god in the God Manager
  • All can see time remaining till period ends.
  • There is //end_god admin command to end it manually (for every reason)
  • No case sensitive in 'vote a player' textfield
  • ADDED IP PROTECTION.
  • God Manager is updating every 30 seconds!

In next version updates (very very soon):

• Some basic god functions ( like announcements when login, hero , etc. It's the easiest part ! )

Watch this in HD full screen

Code: http://pastebin.com/ERp6wsU0

For any bugs: geo.lioy (skype)

Edited by gio.lioy

lol awesome i had idea about something like this but i have not the skills to make it :D and also will be great if give's you for example any skill to make u little bit better than others like 5% HP/MP/CP something or some of other stats its may fir perfect to Hi5 servers or highter versions :) thnx for share

lol awesome i had idea about something like this but i have not the skills to make it :D and also will be great if give's you for example any skill to make u little bit better than others like 5% HP/MP/CP something or some of other stats its may fir perfect to Hi5 servers or highter versions :) thnx for share

thank you :)

Its time for you to develop your codes in a more object oriented approach, with static codes you are never gonna improve yourself

Well how i am able to use oop here? :S I think it's a must for static in this code, can't work with objects since the whole system is 'static'. (i am asking actually)

Edited by gio.lioy

Well done, I thought about making something like that instead, the "god" I was going to call it "players choice" would have the ability to have increased amount of drop, and increased amount of speed something like +10, your idea is just as good !

playerTwoip = _playerTwo.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

if(!playerOneIp.equals(playerTwoIp)

now base it on your voting system

set the penalty to kick the dualbox out of the game and cancel the vote. Voila. If I'm wrong correct me

Edited by ExtreameR

playerTwoip = _playerTwo.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

if(!playerOneIp.equals(playerTwoIp)

now base it on your voting system

set the penalty to kick the dualbox out of the game and cancel the vote. Voila. If I'm wrong correct me

He knows what to do..

private static ArrayList<String> _alreadyVoted = new ArrayList<>();

the best way to check IPs that have already voted, except if you want to limit just same IP voting exclusively 

i cant vote my self but i can create new chars and vote my self ! nice logic :/

how about protecting this sh1t with HWID? so u couldnt vote ur self with ur pc

i can use proxy switcher/aol  +  open l2.exe with different users! and vote my self 500+ times ,gz i win! anything else?

Edited by L2Wild

i can use proxy switcher/aol  +  open l2.exe with different users! and vote my self 500+ times ,gz i win! anything else?

Damn people, think before act. NOTHING has 100% protection, he said the next update will contains some protection. The logic of l2 players is close to zero, so take it easy.

if you consider that only shitt server with 12 year old community will use it, then its fine even if they cheat

I have thought of that too in the past ,of course i dont know shit about developing e.t.c. so here is whati said to myself it would op. Of course i believe high five would be better for it because there is kamael too and i personally believe it's the best client. So i said after hero there must alwo be something cool to like king and queen,where players will vote every week who is the best to become king and queen for every race.which means 6 kings in and 6 queens.(you cant vote yourself,because if everybofy votes himself then what? :D. Then i said after kings and queens ,there will be gods.1 god for every race. Of course its very difficult to do such a thing as you need a lot of active community otherwise it sucks.

P. S : i also tended to believe it would be nice to ass special effects surrounding kings and gods like hero but with another colour like red or black . of course all these belong to my vivid imagination ,so they may seem pretty strange and funny to you