What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

In minecraft you can even create a virtual supercomputer with cable and some other stuff, nice game overall, but has absolutely no sense. (I go farm 2 weeks for diamond items to be good in that shitty minecraft pvp? lol)

I think the term graphics for Minecraft its an unknown word.

/ ON: Start beeing active and not only at weekends and maybe there is a chance here. But this is up to you.

Start with the basics, like adding games that have high influence.

Ok we all know even if it is dead but still remains for me Lineage its No1, but think what else? Maybe TERA? or CS which is totally dead and need to be ressurected too.

Maybe you have the correct games at the forum but think all these games are playable ? I mean do you have activity from them? No. You need to organize a bit what games are useless need to go to trash and what games are useful and bring activity as hell.

Example: tons of games categories that there are in MMORPG section are useless like : 

Multiplayer Games Section

• Age of Wushu (Useless)
  • Alliance of Valiant Arms (Useless)
  • Aion (Usefull)
  • Battlefield (Usefull)
  • Blade & Soul (Usefull)
  • Call Of Duty (Usefull)
  • Counter Strike (Usefull)
  • Cabal Online (Useless)
  • Continent of Ninth (Useless)
  • Diablo III (Usefull)
  • Crossfire (?)
  • Eve Online (Useless)
  • Combat Arms (Useless)
  • Defense of the Ancients [Dota] (Dead need to be resurrected there is a new version Dota2).
  • Eden Eternal (Useless)
  • Heroes of Newerth (Usefull)
  • Final Fantasy XIV (Usefull)
  • Guildwars 2 (Usefull)
  • Starcraft (?)
  • Lord Of The Rings Online (?)
  • Neverwinter (Useless)
  • Ragnarok Online (Useless)
  • RaiderzRift (Useless)
  • Runescape (?)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (?)
  • Scarlet Blade (Useless)
  • Silkroad Online (Useless)
  • Tera Online (Usefull)
  • Minecraft (Usefull)

If you just organize the useful ones with an update, even with that with a mod in every section maybe you will do a progress.

And of course delete the useless ones since they are dont give profits to you and by the meaning profit I mean acitvity.

Don't just add games that are totally useless just to pretend that we have something... We have nothing who is supporting all these games? Maybe no one? So why you have them..

Think about it. Don't get influenced by my tone I just point you some things.

Friendly,

Neverwinter useless? With million players online? Lol

Eden Eternal useless? With around 1-2M online.. w/e

Any implementantion, of any game on that list is not gonna help anything, let them dream

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

In minecraft you can even create a virtual supercomputer with cable and some other stuff, nice game overall, but has absolutely no sense. (I go farm 2 weeks for diamond items to be good in that shitty minecraft pvp? lol)

Have you played in custom servers? Ppl like to play minigame server or hunger games etc. There are non stop things to do as you develop the game with more than 100k indie developers around.

• Blade & Soul (Usefull)

Is that game even going live in NA/EU regions? I am registered to newsletter since 2 years and still nothing.

Anyway, back on the topic, also an ArcheAge section would be good. 

Is that game even going live in NA/EU regions? I am registered to newsletter since 2 years and still nothing.

Anyway, back on the topic, also an ArcheAge section would be good. 

Yeah I have played at russian ArcheAge and it's so promising.

Well this isn't actually there policy but nevermind. 

"Πολιτική, Θρησκεία, Αθλητικά, Μουσική, Τεχνολογία (Τips, Tricks, Widgets κτλπ), Gaming ( το οποίο και ήδη υπάρχει εξάλλου), Gossip, Θεωρίες συνωμοσίας (αυτό πουλάει πολύ), Κόμικ, Βιβλία, Κινηματογράφος, Καθημερινότητα, Νυχτερινή Διασκέδαση, Έρευνες, Παιδεία & Εκπαίδευση (οι περισσότεροι είναι φοιτητές ή μαθητές). 

Ενδιαφέροντα θέματα όντως, αλλά αλλάζουν λίγο-πολύ τη χροιά του forum.

Επίσης ως ιδιοκτήτης φόρουμ με αρκετά μεγάλο community μπορείς να έρθεις σε επαφή με εταιρίες όπως η SEGA, η Activision, NC Soft, Razer ή με τα τμήματα επικοινωνίας των παραπάνω εταιριών στην Ελλάδα

Αυτό δεν είναι και τόσο εύκολο, μιας και όλες οι εταιρίες που φτιάχνουν (online) games απαγορεύουν τις αγοραπωλησίες λογαριασμών και τη χρήση hacking tool, δηλαδή πράγματα που προωθεί το forum.

hearthstone board and promote fortuna as a grandmaster of hearthstone, soon legend ingame

lel

Have you played in custom servers? Ppl like to play minigame server or hunger games etc. There are non stop things to do as you develop the game with more than 100k indie developers around.

Minecraft sucks in specs of gaming, since its only a creativity game, it lacks all other aspects of gaming, its more likely feminine-childish game imo, but cool. Thats all

No I havent play a costum server, neither I know its costum potential

Edited by xdem

Ενδιαφέροντα θέματα όντως, αλλά αλλάζουν λίγο-πολύ τη χροιά του forum.

Αυτό δεν είναι και τόσο εύκολο, μιας και όλες οι εταιρίες που φτιάχνουν (online) games απαγορεύουν τις αγοραπωλησίες λογαριασμών και τη χρήση hacking tool, δηλαδή πράγματα που προωθεί το forum.

lel

Νομίζω ότι ανέφερα και νωρίτερα για ριζική αλλαγή της χροιάς του φόρουμ, αν δε το ανέφερα λάθος δικό μου, αλλά αυτό που θέλω να πω είναι ναι, η χροιά το φορουμ πρέπει να αλλάξει ριζικά, όχι να εξαφανιστεί τελείως το στοιχείο του gaming αλλά να γίνει ένας επαναπροσδιορισμός του συνολικά .

Do we have activity from these sections? No.

The only reason that this forum reached a good stage of activity and community in the past is because it "offered" ** something to the users, the l2jserver its development/support. Three unknown terms in today's macheaters.

"the forum offers"

"contributing community" (ex: l2jserver shares)

"support" (l2j again

Administration greediness forgot these three critical terms, and from stupidity somehow they had the "genius" idea that this forum succeeded because they where exceptional individually, so who gives a shit about the others, lets make money from this, we make enemies? humiliate them, ban them. We are the best and we will be. (...)

Now this forum is full of adds, or ways to get your money, the typical gaming individual has nothing to do here so there goes the 20 mods and the 15 stupid guys activity (I include me)