What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

What do you really think Maxcheaters.com needs? New moderators, more active? New games, or focusing on lineage? New portal , topsite ? 

drop your line, suggest whatever you think .

Just Advertise.

each user can advertise maxcheaters at:

- Facebook channels (such as l2servers groups)

- Online Private Servers chat (announcements, etc)

- Private Server Forums

- MMORPG Forums

- Gaming Forums

and many more websites...

each user can advertise maxcheaters at:

- Facebook channels (such as l2servers groups)

- Online Private Servers chat (announcements, etc)

- Private Server Forums

- MMORPG Forums

- Gaming Forums

and many more websites...

Who think can do this for free? :)

the best forums are made by users, for users, (for free)

Well this isn't actually there policy but nevermind. 

"Πολιτική, Θρησκεία, Αθλητικά, Μουσική, Τεχνολογία (Τips, Tricks, Widgets κτλπ), Gaming ( το οποίο και ήδη υπάρχει εξάλλου), Gossip, Θεωρίες συνωμοσίας (αυτό πουλάει πολύ), Κόμικ, Βιβλία, Κινηματογράφος, Καθημερινότητα, Νυχτερινή Διασκέδαση, Έρευνες, Παιδεία & Εκπαίδευση (οι περισσότεροι είναι φοιτητές ή μαθητές). 

Επίσης ως ιδιοκτήτης φόρουμ με αρκετά μεγάλο community μπορείς να έρθεις σε επαφή με εταιρίες όπως η SEGA, η Activision, NC Soft, Razer ή με τα τμήματα επικοινωνίας των παραπάνω εταιριών στην Ελλάδα ή με ιδιοκτήτες καταστημάτων οι οποίοι θα παραθέτουν δώρα τα οποία θα μοιράζονται μέσω διαγωνισμών στο φόρουμ. Κλειδιά για παιχνίδια, μινιατούρες και ένα σωρό τέτοια πράγματα, έτσι το φόρουμ μέσα από τους διαγωνισμούς θα ακουστεί και θα μεγαλώσει και πάλι σταδιακά. Στους κανόνες μπορεί να αναγράφεται για τον κάθε διαγωνισμό απαιτείτε ο Χ αριθμός post ή να είσαι VIP ή απλά να αφορά μόνο τα VIP ή τα VIP να διαγωνίζονται για κάτι ακόμη μεγαλύτερης αξίας ή περισσότερης ποσότητας, έτσι θα κάνεις τα Subscription του forum πιο δελεαστικά για να αγοραστούν και βέβαια με διάφορα boards στο VIP Section με ειδικά share κτλπ θα ανεβάσει και την αξία του να είσαι VIP. Αυτή τη στιγμή οι διαφορές των VIP με τα Regular Members είναι μικρές και για αυτό δεν πουλάει πάρα πολύ, όπως πουλούσαν δηλαδή κάποτε. "

Guest Elfocrash

So to answer to what you said, you have a random category with ppl that know shit about the game. Make a decent section and post the damn forum in minecraft gr fb groups. Im in 10 greek fb groups with 1000++ users each.

You are just bored to do some real work and you are looking for the fast solution.

the best forums are made by users, for users, (for free)

This is true

All old member leave,   the  forum need new people .

BUT! : The idiots here they think is smart or professionals , so the newbie here can't survive and leave.

So to answer to what you said, you have a random category with ppl that know shit about the game. Make a decent section and post the damn forum in minecraft gr fb groups. Im in 10 greek fb groups with 1000++ users each.

You are just bored to do some real work and you are looking for the fast solution.

minecraft has a lot of potential, and i already have it listed in mxc, but noone really cares, because i dont have the "players" here. to bring them here, you need at least 200-500 unique topics (best of) , for minecraft. 

Minecraft omg.... rly i dont know who play this shit  the chess is better

Near 100m users, definitely more than the "shit" that you create some lol sites for. 

Becuase you don't play this game doesn't mean that noone else does.

There are millions of players that play Minecraft.

I think the term graphics for Minecraft its an unknown word.

/ ON: Start beeing active and not only at weekends and maybe there is a chance here. But this is up to you.

Start with the basics, like adding games that have high influence.

Ok we all know even if it is dead but still remains for me Lineage its No1, but think what else? Maybe TERA? or CS which is totally dead and need to be ressurected too.

Maybe you have the correct games at the forum but think all these games are playable ? I mean do you have activity from them? No. You need to organize a bit what games are useless need to go to trash and what games are useful and bring activity as hell.

Example: tons of games categories that there are in MMORPG section are useless like : 

Multiplayer Games Section

• Age of Wushu (Useless)
  • Alliance of Valiant Arms (Useless)
  • Aion (Usefull)
  • Battlefield (Usefull)
  • Blade & Soul (Usefull)
  • Call Of Duty (Usefull)
  • Counter Strike (Usefull)
  • Cabal Online (Useless)
  • Continent of Ninth (Useless)
  • Diablo III (Usefull)
  • Crossfire (?)
  • Eve Online (Useless)
  • Combat Arms (Useless)
  • Defense of the Ancients [Dota] (Dead need to be resurrected there is a new version Dota2).
  • Eden Eternal (Useless)
  • Heroes of Newerth (Usefull)
  • Final Fantasy XIV (Usefull)
  • Guildwars 2 (Usefull)
  • Starcraft (?)
  • Lord Of The Rings Online (?)
  • Neverwinter (Useless)
  • Ragnarok Online (Useless)
  • RaiderzRift (Useless)
  • Runescape (?)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (?)
  • Scarlet Blade (Useless)
  • Silkroad Online (Useless)
  • Tera Online (Usefull)
  • Minecraft (Usefull)

If you just organize the useful ones with an update, even with that with a mod in every section maybe you will do a progress.

And of course delete the useless ones since they are dont give profits to you and by the meaning profit I mean acitvity.

Don't just add games that are totally useless just to pretend that we have something... We have nothing who is supporting all these games? Maybe no one? So why you have them..

Think about it. Don't get influenced by my tone I just point you some things.

Friendly,

Edited by Universe

Guest Elfocrash

I think the term graphics for Minecraft its an unknown word.

The game is made by one person wtf are you talking about?

Also google "shaders for minecraft" or "texture packs".

And i'm sure you never even played the thing.