Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is Maxcheaters Dead?

Tosous p exeis scammarei,logiko einai na tous les kathisterimenous.

re gamimene ti les? den exeis katalavi oti edw yparxi enas admin pou prostatevi ta meli apo to scam?

se ligo tha mas peis oti o admin tous vazi na scamaroun kai meta tha tous perni pososta i misa misa.... O.o

Edited by Rawr Biach

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mono trolls exoun meinei :poker face:

Και αυτά λιγόστεψαν, 50 άτομα active community και τα 20 είναι mods.

In my opinion as people b4 said, main section here is L2.
I think mods should update the content of the topics, give more space to other games, and less to a dead piece of old times(l2) 
that is my opinion, as for bans, i see many bans latetly, if you accuse someone and you have proofs, he gets what he deserves!  :-beep- yeah:

• 2 weeks later...

re gamimene ti les? den exeis katalavi oti edw yparxi enas admin pou prostatevi ta meli apo to scam?

se ligo tha mas peis oti o admin tous vazi na scamaroun kai meta tha tous perni pososta i misa misa.... O.o

meli_m.jpg

Lineage 2 is not dead. But when some peoples advertise this forum, tards report him. And those pices of shit peoples bring death to the forum.

You belive or not, Lineage 2 is not dead and i'm talking about high five version.