Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS Cheap, Profesional And Safe Elo-Boost (Paypal, Paysafe, Skrill)

Introduction

• I play League since it's beta I never ended in lower than platina, even in seasson 1.
  • I have several experiences with ingame trading, such as power leveling and item selling in AoC, EvE,  Diablo III, Guild wars 2 or WoW.
  • I never joined any group of ppl who are selling ingame stuff, to lower prices as much as possible for better results of my customers.
  • When you will contact me about Elo-boost I will contact you in 24h and I will start to work on your account as soon as possible, that means imediately if I wont be boosting someone else at that moment.

Payment

• Iam accepting payments only trough paypal, skrill and paysafe cards
  • Paypal: You will have to pay half before I will even start and second half after I finish my job
  • Paysafe: Since Iam still working on partnership with them you will have to put lil bit more trust to me and provide full price at the beging
  • Skrill: I recently added skrill as one of mine payment options, and it has same conditions as payment trough paypal

Why me?

• Long years experiences with ingame stuff bussines
  • Very reliable prices, they will remain the same for very long time
  • Several satisfied customers
  • 100% anonymity (that includes, chaning IP while I will boost you, not ansvering any messages coming to your account)
  • Profesionality: No flame or any other breaking rules which might demage your account
  • And ofc speed, Iam working on those almost 24/7 and Iam online for most of the day

Prices

GoldBadgeSeason2.pngEach division: 10€ and promotion to Platinum is 15€

SilverBageSeason2.pngEach division: 7€ and promotion to Gold is 10€

BronzeBadgeSeason2.pngEach division: 5€ and promotion to Silver is 7€

Contact

Contact me here on forum or on skype: Giboost

Edited by jakcrabbit