L2-Scripts Packs: (388 Essence, Classic, GOD ) [28/01/23]

6 minutes ago, Rootware said:

You are right. The skill for selling shit by gold price requires good talent:troll:

I didn't saw good Lineage 2 projects in last 8 years where can comfort played. The standart scheme: developer scammed the admin, admin scammed the players.

You're just noobish jealous cause you can't sell frozen for 5.000 euro :keepo:

Crawl back to your hole

9 hours ago, Kara` said:

Since i got much hate from stupid idiots just to be clear my opinion is an overall image of what people say for your project.

From 5/5 guys who bough script failed and im allowed to have an opinion (just to clear my position).

look l2liona classic, after 3 months still online with l2script files, rly they failed ? 

and you know im hater of mouse server 

Edited by AchYlek

2 hours ago, AchYlek said:

look l2liona classic, after 3 months still online with l2script files, rly they failed ? 

and you know im hater of mouse server 

well sorin did a lot of work on fixing his l2scripts pack, but if you see other classics who use l2 scripts (neo, warage) you will see its not very good

• l2-scripts changed the title to L2-Scripts Best L2J Server Pack! (SEVEN SIGNS) [14/02/19]

Dear customers, the prices for our L2j Packs are reduced, the main first post is updated.

Successful cooperation!

Good luck to all and happy Valentine's day.

4 hours ago, big man bear said:

well sorin did a lot of work on fixing his l2scripts pack, but if you see other classics who use l2 scripts (neo, warage) you will see its not very good

i was playing at warage and it was good files, just bad admins so thats why ppl left... 

every pack need lot of fixes and modify, u cant just buy files and open server... 

liona did smart thing, they opened server with different name, fixed all bugs what was reported and after they opened with main server name.. 

Edited by AchYlek

High Five Part 5 (With GOD support 140 protocol) Pack presented by L2-scripts.com

A bit about the history behind this server pack:

Based on Overworld, L2-scripts HIgh Five, full function and updates that are described on our website.

Now we offer everyone to use a product that has no analogues in the market of high Five l2j packs.

What is this build:

This is the same L2j Pack on the content as the usual High Five. The advantage of this build is that players will be able to enter the game with the latest customers, with improved graphics, interface and other delights of modern graphics.

In fact, it is everyone's favorite High Five, but with a modern visual performance.

Players will be able to enter the game by the following clients:

1. Original high Five client (268 and 273 Protocol)

2. Client Salvation (140 Protocol)

Current stable revision 20410.

The L2j pack is stage of Beta release, suggests made lots of tests with our customers before the opening of the Live projects

Ask the manager to get a stable server example.

This pack is adapted for protection system and for anti-pack hacking - L2s-Guard.

Geodata is purchased separately: Full High Five GEO

This pack is provided with a hardware bind and provided for 1 external IP address. This pack is provided in fully complied version. Failure to comply with non-sharing terms, the pack will be blocked pernamently.

Beware of buying assemblies on the side anywhere except on our website. you won't get the original l2-scripts pack. We have no dealers, all who claim to be our distributors and etc. - is lying. Also remember, even if someone sells our assembly, when buying it from the side, you run the risk not only of being deceived, but also fail your project at its start...

Latest revision - 750 USD (no online limit)

Latest revision - 1200 USD (no IP binding and no online limit)

Latest revision - 2,800 USD (Source Code)

Support - Tariff "Standart" - 250 USD 1 month.

Support - Tariff "Minimum" - 150 USD 1 month. 

Detail info:  http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?productID=670

All happy Valentine's day and successful cooperation !

6 hours ago, AchYlek said:

i was playing at warage and it was good files, just bad admins so thats why ppl left... 

every pack need lot of fixes and modify, u cant just buy files and open server... 

liona did smart thing, they opened server with different name, fixed all bugs what was reported and after they opened with main server name.. 

warage really didnt have good files lol

example zaken earring is bugged and gave vamp on mages and half of FI not working, gc 0 damage and no mob ai, pet mentals are insane 

but yes i agree even after you buy a pack you still need to work on it  quite a bit

3 minutes ago, big man bear said:

warage really didnt have good files lol

example zaken earring is bugged and gave vamp on mages and half of FI not working, gc 0 damage and no mob ai, pet mentals are insane 

but yes i agree even after you buy a pack you still need to work on it  quite a bit

ya it was reported since beta but admin said "i dont have retail info i will keep it like that" 

after 1 week he fixed it...

anyway it was good files for mid rate solo playing, we had fun there and it was pvp style made.. no % down when u died, no drop when u died..  , it was like you join eu mid rate, there mobs are weak also.. but ru mid rate everything is strong and boosted dmg 

Edited by AchYlek

There're a lot of limitations in Classic chronicle that so hard to obtain, one of the limitation is the mob stats. There's no prior information to rely on, therefore every server will conduct its own custom balance.

In anyway, like was said, a pack without support or further development isn't a pack. Its a project and never going to be a finalized product. No game is bug free.

38 minutes ago, SGuard said:

There're a lot of limitations in Classic chronicle that so hard to obtain, one of the limitation is the mob stats. There's no prior information to rely on, therefore every server will conduct its own custom balance.

In anyway, like was said, a pack without support or further development isn't a pack. Its a project and never going to be a finalized product. No game is bug free.

You're so wrong on that. Once base is obtained (STR, DEX, ...) nothing actually changed... :D

21 hours ago, Sdw said:

You're so wrong on that. Once base is obtained (STR, DEX, ...) nothing actually changed... :D

You go and find mobs basic stats (except what's sniffable) with skills already enabled....:)

2 hours ago, SGuard said:

You go and find mobs basic stats (except what's sniffable) with skills already enabled....:)

Good to know you still have no idea how NC or L2 works.

1 hour ago, namosca said:

What would it be ? (Can run on multiple IPs without restrictions)

What are you talking about ?

Edited by l2-scripts