Class Balance With Config

the only l2j proffessional teams are l2scripts and l2jserver dude 

idk on what world you newbies are living but thats the only true

i ask if team from l2jreunion is unskilled cuz he say "thats mostly a tool for the most unskilled server owners"

it is

i don't think....anyway this is your opinion about this code and for l2jreunion team. i like and 2...if you dont like this code dont use...i use this code and i share it here...if you dont like dont use :)

Edited by nikosdevil20

Gods, nikos.. you talk as if we were dumb. We know what this code is for and what it does. We are just telling it's so called "shit-code" for "the most unskilled server owners".

Looks like you don't rly understand english or what we are trying to say. Server owner != pack 'developer' / owner.. - You miss the point. And so, even reunion has that code for those server owners.

If you want to balance classes, do it via skills.

Edited by SweeTs

The point is codes like that make little to no difference because these affect the server in a bad way. Heres an example, you recude the incoming damage from blunts to light armor, the result will be lower auto attack damage but exact same skill damage so the end result is if you have lets say an arcana mace which is a blunt this patch does nothing in order to reduce the damage of mages so its pointless. If you reduce lets say bow damage against robes than because of the archers rely on kiting and auto attack damage the archers will get destroyed with any mage while its considered a skill matchup in reality.

As for the forks, anyone who knows anything about the teams who work still or worked in the past on l2 emulators know that the only ones that should be considered good are l2j for its stability, support and constant updates, l2jfree even tho its private because its code quality and management and ofc some of the russian teams who dont rely on l2j based code but rather doing their own stuff from scratch.

Gods, nikos.. you talk as if we were dumb. We know what this code is for and what it does. We are just telling it's so called "shit-code" for "the most unskilled server owners".

Looks like you don't rly understand english or what we are trying to say. Server owner != pack 'developer' / owner.. - You miss the point. And so, even reunion has that code for those server owners.

If you want to balance classes, do it via skills.

example trickster vs doombringer. you can change the crazy damages from this config.example trickster vs mages classes. you can change too from this. anyway for me is very usefull. and i say again. the balance from 1server cant fixed only with this. you sure must change and fix the skills. but with this configs if you want some damages more help you for do it faster. this is only...

example trickster vs doombringer. you can change the crazy damages from this config.example trickster vs mages classes. you can change too from this. anyway for me is very usefull. and i say again. the balance from 1server cant fixed only with this. you sure must change and fix the skills. but with this configs if you want some damages more help you for do it faster. this is only...

You do realize that trickster is 1 class and your config screws around with every single class that uses a bow(because of how l2j implement the weapon types especially frozen which is the worst pack in history) right? You proove with this comment that any server you make or involved with is crap if thats usefull for you instead of properly balancing the damage via class templates and skills.

Shares like these should be junked even deleted instantly for the sake of less crap l2j servers.

Coded with feet, that's for sure. You can reduce code from Formulas.java to few lines (less than 10 overall). And your code is checking each type of weapon, each type of armor, and check 10+ times L2PcInstance, skill null, etc...

Ask to L2JReunion to learn "if / else if" at least, it exists since a while. And eventually parameterized Enum, see L2J CrystalType to get an overview of what I'm talking about.

And use 

code tag
Edited by Tryskell

Coded with feet, that's for sure. You can reduce code from Formulas.java to few lines (less than 10 overall). And your code is checking each type of weapon, each type of armor, and check 10+ times L2PcInstance, skill null, etc...

Ask to L2JReunion to learn "if / else if" at least, it exists since a while. And eventually parameterized Enum, see L2J CrystalType to get an overview of what I'm talking about.

In L2Frozen u can wear light/heavy/Robe simultaneously, so your argument is invalid sir.

In L2Frozen u can wear light/heavy/Robe simultaneously, so your argument is invalid sir.

Except if you're considered to have more than one chest, sir, your argument is invalid. As you can see it retrieves the chest armor type.

Good day, sir.

Edited by Tryskell

Except if you're considered to have more than one chest, sir, your argument is invalid. As you can see it retrieves the chest armor type.

Good day, sir.

Seems like you missed my ironic tone

For one time L2JFrozen can't be broken on one point, don't throw a stone ^^. No, I understand and abuse of irony and sarcasm.

They got enough troubles with their data system migration...

Edited by Tryskell

For one time L2JFrozen can't be broken on one point, don't throw a stone ^^. No, I understand and abuse of irony and sarcasm.

They got enough troubles with their data system migration...

their memory management is excellent tho

for (L2PcInstance player : L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers)

{

player.blablabla

player = null;

}

They inherit from Scoria, and Scoria is the Devil :D. Like many russians projects.

People can say L2J is shitty and unstable, but that's less and less the case. Consider to read quests on a L2P to get some facepalmes.

They inherit from Scoria, and Scoria is the Devil :D. Like many russians projects.

People can say L2J is shitty and unstable, but that's less and less the case. Consider to read quests on a L2P to get some facepalmes.

Actually its more and more the case, guess why they had to increase the minimum memory required to 1g when the pack couldnt even load properly with less and not because of so much stuff beeing in it, just bad coding in general, but thats the case with it since ages so nobody cares especially when l2j is dead.  :)

Edited by Intrepid