C4 Extender

Siqma

Question

Hello everyone.As the title says,i am looking for C4 Extender.

I know that Fred's depmax is not an option anymore,so if anybody knows where can i find/buy an alternative,please let me know.

Edited by Universe

i don't recomend xrivalx,i buy him c4 extender ,and pay for some customs mods and just dissapair...to much lazy he its

use this one its L2Patch from a russian forum ,has many custom mods and protection for all the dupes of c4 (you must use this exteder whit ext.dll) 

https://mega.co.nz/#!64pBTSjD!yiegMcT4zbVdPClxxkrZqWjxt_OJYP5v5QaiIbArBrw

Anny questions pm me ^^

Siqma,

Send me your skype using personal message system.

Slade,i cannot send you any message,system is not allowing me.But here is my mail so you can pm me there or on skype : markoakasiqma@hotmail.com

Everyone else who is interested,please contact me there.

I don't see many people capable around of doing any kind of anti-bot of some sort, and actually cares about it, except mac, and i'm not in business, so i would call off, all those guys saying that can do or are selling, cause its mostly a copy and paste from somewhere else.

i don't recomend xrivalx,i buy him c4 extender ,and pay for some customs mods and just dissapair...to much lazy he its

use this one its L2Patch from a russian forum ,has many custom mods and protection for all the dupes of c4 (you must use this exteder whit ext.dll) 

https://mega.co.nz/#!64pBTSjD!yiegMcT4zbVdPClxxkrZqWjxt_OJYP5v5QaiIbArBrw

Anny questions pm me ^^

Hello Question this patch work and for Interlude?