- BOT protection
- Offline Shops Working
- Autoloot system, Autolearn skills
- Mana Potion
- Agumentations System
- Mammon NPCs added to Giran Castle Town
- GM Shop up to Top B-grade 
- Full Working Geodata

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• God gifted lost Lover Spells Caster Prof. Joseph to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than ever before. Many people still question whether love spells work or not, permanent or effective? This can be based from past experiences where they tried some spell casters but not fully satisfied with their results or the love spells worked for just a short period and sometimes even never saw any results. To avoid such situations you have to be careful with spell casters you approach, some are limited with certain Spiritual powers to cast good love spells to help people in their relationships or marriages. Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, Asia and so on) Yes, I Guarantee love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship(marriage spells),to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get HELP. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation you can solve IMMEDIATELY, it is all about finding a GOOD, TRUE and REAL love spell caster with super natural powers in spell castings to change your love life forever. PROF. JOSEPH is a Celebrated AWARD WINNING Love Spell Caster with 50years of Casting Experience whose works have won HIM friendship all over the world from the people HE met and changed their lives. To know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading world wide!. N.B. ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE & THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ALOT BY FAKE ONLINE CASTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD PLEASE DON'T LOOSE HOPE,FEEL FREE TO CONSULT ME FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER NO MATTER THE SITUATION IN 12 HOURS ONLY. Call/WhatsApp: +27630699577 Email: babajoseph473@gmail. com Website: https://traditional-herbalist-healer.webnode.com
    • I would like to know if anyone has an interface for H5 that shows the debuff's in TargetStatusWnd or if they have the code for TargetStatusWnd.uc and TargetStatusWnd in interface.xdat with that future. I'm trying to implement this function in my interface, but I can't find any interface that has it to view the code. Thank you very much to this excellent community.
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram  https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchiha-market.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
    • Item creation not work in Hi5 
  • Topics