[L2J] L2Gods

Katherine

Server looks like this: Since there is no such a thing as PK on this server (you can kill any1, anywhere without getting any Karma etc.) It looks like this - you port to any farm zone, you get insta pk at spawn cause there is no spawn protection, and no karma. If you pk some1 you get pvp points :>

Server looks like this: Since there is no such a thing as PK on this server (you can kill any1, anywhere without getting any Karma etc.) It looks like this - you port to any farm zone, you get insta pk at spawn cause there is no spawn protection, and no karma. If you pk some1 you get pvp points :>

ok we understood u are a pure hater GJ. now stop the spam.

cheers.

What's the point of PK if the server setup is like that? And it's not called spawn protection but "Peace Zone".

It's a PvP server if you cannot handle just don't play. You just kill. Simple than ever.

Edited by Universe

What's the point of PK if the server setup is like that? And it's not called spawn protection but "Peace Zone".

It's a PvP server if you cannot handle just don't play. You just kill. Simple than ever.

I doubt if you have played it. What are you supposed to do when on every spawn there are 2-3 ppl waiting at you back and backstabbing you or whatever? You can't even farm dude. This server is not newcomers friendly.

And I have no idea why you call me hater if I just gave you my point of view, you don't really differ word meanings sir.   Here, go and read some stuff -   http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Oh and btw. you "instance farming system" is abusable, got about 250GCM. 250BEWS, 250BEAS from it already, and 50Coins of luck :D Try harder next time, pro Admin...

Just make dualbox enter instance at giran. Then make another dualbox and enter it again, and another dualbox and again and again and again. Just got 350 GCM... in ~90minutes. Hard server.

Edited by Kukiman

I doubt if you have played it. What are you supposed to do when on every spawn there are 2-3 ppl waiting at you back and backstabbing you or whatever? You can't even farm dude. This server is not newcomers friendly.

And I have no idea why you call me hater if I just gave you my point of view, you don't really differ word meanings sir.   Here, go and read some stuff -   http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Oh and btw. you "instance farming system" is abusable, got about 250GCM. 250BEWS, 250BEAS from it already, and 50Coins of luck :D Try harder next time, pro Admin...

Just make dualbox enter instance at giran. Then make another dualbox and enter it again, and another dualbox and again and again and again. Just got 350 GCM... in ~90minutes. Hard server.

yeah you got banned as well it seems 

yeah you got banned as well it seems 

Still in the game broski :P And I'm not really sure why you are lying to players and telling them that I'm banned.. Cause I'm in Aden right now :)

No idea how you are planning to solve it cause many many ppl have tons of GCM's/COL's/BEWS/BEAS/GC/TOP ls. Few of us already are +30 skills and +8-10 items ;/.  And those newcomers will have to farm for ages to get +10 and +30 skillz :D

Edited by Kukiman

Lol server is soo dead right now. So after GM's fault and not making instance IP restricted, (every1 could farm instances in order to get hundreds of GCM's/BEAS/BEWS etc.) now he banned lots of ppl who had GCM's in their inventory xD. And people who already used them to enchant skills +30 (me) can still keep on playing. DAT GM