League Of Legends Referral Service 2.0 [Cheap, Fast, Safe]

LoLMakia

Purchasing 150 referrals now, will post screenshots upon completion. (created account just to order and help bump the topic)

Edit: Order completed, fast and trustworthy. Here is page 8 of the 150 level 10 referrals (dont want to post too many screenshots)

pxegoXG.png

yZo7mM1.png

Edited by Laezur

• 2 weeks later...

Any review from recent customers?

How do I know my content isn't it going to be deleted after few days as mentioned here?

Isn't it going to be suspicious when I'll have some sort of Master Recruiter Badge on forum and only bunch of level 10 referals?

Thanks for any answer!

How do I know my content isn't it going to be deleted after few days as mentioned here?

Isn't it going to be suspicious when I'll have some sort of Master Recruiter Badge on forum and only bunch of level 10 referals?

Thanks for any answer!

You can check spoiler at first posts for feeback from customers, if you want more info you can add me at skype: xelikos

Thanks for any answer!

Why you have to trashtalk to every selling topic . I really dont get it.

Refferals are always a risk to take but less than 1% of the people that used it got banned on their account. However you are getting banned from refferals and your rewards removed ,so you just lose your money,expect if the seller will decide to refund you but that happends really RARE.

Ofc having a Master recruiter badge will attract the moderators to check your account and etc,just dont post on forum that often. :)

Why you have to trashtalk to every selling topic . I really dont get it.

Refferals are always a risk to take but less than 1% of the people that used it got banned on their account. However you are getting banned from refferals and your rewards removed ,so you just lose your money,expect if the seller will decide to refund you but that happends really RARE.

Ofc having a Master recruiter badge will attract the moderators to check your account and etc,just dont post on forum that often. :)

That wasn't trashtalk at all, I was just asking (the same way I normally asked in your thread - this time I got answer though)

• 4 weeks later...

hw9wg0.jpg

Referral Service 2.0 lvl 5

--------------------------------

100 Referrals = 10€ - You receive 25.000 IP

200 Referrals = 20€ - You receive 50.000 IP

300 Referrals = 30€ - You receive 75.000 IP

400 Referrals = 40€ - You receive 100.000 IP

Referral Service: Available

Current waiting time: 2 Days

Live Support on Website: *LoL Referral Service*

Click Spoiler For Vouches

u can get every reward with just 45 euro's u mean this way ? very interested about this.

Edited by FrozenWarrior

u can get every reward with just 45 euro's u mean this way ? very interested about this.

Yeap with 45 euro - 150 refs you get all this rewards if you need more info add me on skype: Xelikos

Edited by LoLMakia