interlude [L2J]L2Alive.net 140X Server Start 2014-02-08 16:00

l2alivenet

Hello!

We have a lot of good and surprizing news for you!

After a few weeks of long and hard work, we have fully upgraded our serverl "file system" and added a lot of new updates and upgrades in case to surprise you with refreshed "SUBLIME 140X" Server!

We have been working a lot of time on this server, in case to impress and to give orderly game to You. Finally thas day have came, when we decided to run the server and to make you happy.

So with pleasure we can announce the start date of the server!

Server start 2014-02-08 16:00 (GMT +2)

Before starting the server we will post the update list

Also, as always, the server starts in events published at any time were you can win a lot of prizes.

Follow the news and stay with us! We will not let you down smiley.gif

Lucky Hours Event at February 08th!

February 08th in from 16:00 till 23:00 GMT+2 our players randomly will be awerded Donate Coins and other great rewards! You just need to online and wait for your luck!

Clan Event

Event for Clans! First Clan which takes Giran Castle wins 30.000 Clan Rep Points and 100 Donate Medals

Clan Rep Points Event

Event for Clans which have 10 or more players online. Please contact with administrator and your clan will be recieve 15.000 Clan Rep Points

Valakas Event

Clan or ally which will kill first VALAKAS will be get free 30000 CRP and 100 Donate Medals.

PVP Event

First player who will reach 300 PVP Points in Sublime 140x Server will win 50 Donate Medals

Clan Level Event

Event for clans! Every clan which have 6 and bigger level can get FREE 50 Donate Medals For medals contact with administration!

Small Update List

• Reworked material prices in GM shop. Added new items.
• Caradine's Letter 65lvl now costs 300kk adena and 300 moonstone shards.
• All 74+ level RaidBosses now drop 1 full item with 90% chance, 1 BEWS and 1 BEAS with 50% chance. Respawn 12+ h.
• All RaidBosses can now be healed (skill's 'Restore Life' reuse time increased).
• Modified Event Raidboss drop. Now Tateossian Jew Recipe, Event Medals , Crystall Scrools. Respawn 6+1 h.
• Zaken now will drop his own hat.
• New Epic Bosses spawns:
- Valakas 169+1h
- Antharas 96+1 h
- Baium 72+1 h
- Frintezza 48 h
- Zaken 48+1 h
- Queen Ant, Orfen, Core 24+1 h
• Every Tyrannosaurus at Primeval Isle drops Top Grade LifeStone 76 lvl with 70% chance.
• Giran castles have custom RaidBoss, which drops random ammount of Donate Medals. Respawn 72h.
• Olympiad Enchant limit is now +8.
• New items and prices in donate shop
• In HotSpring All Monster Dropped Event Medals
• Added Config: RaidBoss Spawn Accountments
• Fixed Skill table formules
• For 1 Pvp You will be get 1 Event Medal
• Delevel Disable
• Now in Trade Chat only write can Noobles

Admin=idiot -.- its so much fail server ... 1 time see something like that -.- he just copy files from x70 -.- idiot like hell .. quests not fixed full bugged server .. admins all time off .. just idiots and one more time idiots -.-