L2Off Account Manager

Nices things,so send me a pm for see a the demo im interesed on it ^^

yes if you can also pm me a demo im also interested :)

All those who wanna see a demo of the new account manager add me at Skype: k4ramela or pm me here.  The reason I dont share a link is that I host the demo on a Virtual Machine. So its not always on.

Edited by PARADISE

I just finished some major features of the new account manager. The design is not finished yet but still there is a TODO list, which includes donation, vote and admin section.

You can download pics here ! Any feedback is appreciated!

I just finished some major features of the new account manager. The design is not finished yet but still there is a TODO list, which includes donation, vote and admin section.

You can download pics here ! Any feedback is appreciated!

Even though I do not run servers anymore I use this for my own closed testing L2 servers and I think it's one of the best Account Managers I have never seen/used.

It is clean, well designed and very easy to setup and use; this is certainly a manager I would use if I had live servers. I do hope to get updated releases of this system as I think it is in the top of its class.

Excellent work! :D

nice one ,you will add a vote reward system too?

Yes, but Ill post more info soon.

Even though I do not run servers anymore I use this for my own closed testing L2 servers and I think it's one of the best Account Managers I have never seen/used.

It is clean, well designed and very easy to setup and use; this is certainly a manager I would use if I had live servers. I do hope to get updated releases of this system as I think it is in the top of its class.

Excellent work! :D

Thank you very much

a good features can be ,invitation system ....

Why not instead of posting every single feature you want one by one, you just say you want all the features from the dragoneyecms. Or post them all together instead.

Something like TheEngo made in his account control panel(for java)

"Invitation reward system

provides a player with a unique link which he then has to spread around different forums and help you advertise the server. For doing so they'll be rewarded with a certain amount of credits (customizable)."

I have never seen Invitation System. Can you explain me how does it work?

I think instead of invitation system he wants to mean "referral" which is something that games like LoL or EvE Online have.

There was a major bug, thats why I'm updating the old Account Manager. (Thanks to minideed for reporting)

V1.2:
-There was a bug with account activation.If e-mail functions were disabled
 user was unable to activate his account.Now the Account Manager checks if e-mail functions are enabled or disabled.

-Fixed the messages after a successful registration.

-Changed 3 security questions containing word "Where". Account Manager was facing them as SQL injection attack.

Something like TheEngo made in his account control panel(for java)

"Invitation reward system

provides a player with a unique link which he then has to spread around different forums and help you advertise the server. For doing so they'll be rewarded with a certain amount of credits (customizable)."

or even better you create a link on the players account to spread and the new user that will create account by that link could recieve some reward and give the spreader who gave the link a percentage plus on the reward for bring hes friend so both users have profit