Im Thinking To Make New L2 Project H5 High Rate Server ( Pvp )

your only choice is l2jserver, dont buy random outdated trashes from 3rd persons who will even fail to give you the support you need.

For example karasu, a random guy who found some random russian files on 4shared and thinks that he found a treasure.

your only choice is l2jserver, dont buy random outdated trashes from 3rd persons who will even fail to give you the support you need.

For example karasu, a random guy who found some random russian files on 4shared and thinks that he found a treasure.

cry more

with that random russian files im going to get 600+ online as pvp server not even mid rate, also you will cry from jealousy because of this  :(

i mean, how can a noob random guy like me get 600 online on a pvp server and make 2-3k euro per month while you pro java dev with 10 year experience continue give lectures on mxc meanwhile getting -$ xd

Edited by Karasu

cry more

with that random russian files im going to get 600+ online as pvp server not even mid rate, also you will cry from jealousy because of this  :(

i mean, how can a noob random guy like me get 600 online on a pvp server and make 2-3k euro per month while you pro java dev with 10 year experience continue give lectures on mxc meanwhile getting -$ xd

"Im going to get 600+" get them first, keep them for a month and then come and brag, fool.

PS: As I already said you before I already have 2 servers both 300+ online.